Bellazon

Editorials

Guest Anonymous

No problem.

I don't think I'll have time to scan the interior pages (or to put the text back onto the cover scan).

The cover is a three page fold out featuring Alessandra, Izabel Goulart, Selita Ebank and Adrianna Lima. I'm retouching my scan of that at the moment.

i LOVE alessandra's GQ cover. dude this is dissapointing, i was expecting adriana AND izabel to have their OWN GQ cover <_< not just a fold out cover :( jeezzzzzz i was waiting and waiting for all three models' covers to come out. this is BS ....<_<...:D

Yeah :/ I was really waiting for something new :cry: A new editorial!

Why?I remember I already told that it was like the arena 2006 which is also photogprahed by same people.Even in cbs site you could saw the preview pic of Ale shooting the cover.

Her schedule is a little bit too tight now because of vs.But summertime she is always doing some bikini editorials I hope she ll do some this summer too.

Why?I remember I already told that it was like the arena 2006 which is also photogprahed by same people.Even in cbs site you could saw the preview pic of Ale shooting the cover.

Her schedule is a little bit too tight now because of vs.But summertime she is always doing some bikini editorials I hope she ll do some this summer too.

Yeah!! :ninja: I totally forgot it, I think I didn't connect the facts :blush:

Well, I can't wait for her editorial in Elle UK :woot:

she is doing for elle uk? i didn't know that thank you

i can't wait too

she is doing for elle uk? i didn't know that thank you

i can't wait too

Yes, it's a small beauty editorial but I really can't wait :woot: