Birth Name: Concetta Sellecchia

Birth Date: 25 May 1955

Birth Place: The Bronx, New York, USA

Education: Ramapo High School

Sign of the Zodiac: Gemini

Nationality: American

Son: Gib Gerard

Daughter: Prima Sellecchia Tesh

Relationships: Married to Gil Gerard (divorced). Married to John Tesh (4 April 1992 - present)

Biographical Notes:

Connie moved with her Family to Pomona, New York at age Twelve. Has a Tattoo on her behind a Peach. Stage Name as Connie Selleca.

For those who remember Hotel and The Greatest American Hero. Connie was a Attractive Actress with Dark Black Hair with Blue Eyes.

th_97335_CSGAH35.JPG th_97340_CSGAH36.JPG th_97346_CSGAH37.JPG th_97352_CSGAH38.JPG

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Just wanted to let you know (I've been doing this alot lately because quite a few people seem to be mistaken), the three black and white photos in the bathing suit and the black and white shot next to it are NOT Connie Sellecca. The shots from "GAH" are very nice and come July 21st, "Hotel" screen captures will become much easier to get as well. Season One is releasing to DVD and will be followed by the remaining seasons over the course of the next year. Here's the cover art in case you've not seen it yet. My employer is helping CBS/Paramount Home Video with the release and is holding easily 600 photos of Connie and the rest of the cast. I'll see if she'll let me upload some of them if anyone's interested.

hotelcoverartsmall.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Just wanted to let you know (I've been doing this alot lately because quite a few people seem to be mistaken), the three black and white photos in the bathing suit and the black and white shot next to it are NOT Connie Sellecca. The shots from "GAH" are very nice and come July 21st, "Hotel" screen captures will become much easier to get as well. Season One is releasing to DVD and will be followed by the remaining seasons over the course of the next year. Here's the cover art in case you've not seen it yet. My employer is helping CBS/Paramount Home Video with the release and is holding easily 600 photos of Connie and the rest of the cast. I'll see if she'll let me upload some of them if anyone's interested.

hotelcoverartsmall.jpg

I, for one, would be very interested in any additional pictures of Connie Sellecca. Her beauty is beyond compare.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 years later...

She was an absolute stunner ! I've often thought that she should have been cast as Lois Lane in the Chris Reeve superman films. Though she is a very successful actress , she should have been a major movie star. She had the talent. Hollywood really missed a great opportunity .