Bellazon

World Swimsuit 2016

Désir

Jessica-Lee Buchanan reminds me of Edita Vilkeviciute! I think she comes across as nice in the video. I think she’d be a good fit for SI because videos and interviews are a big part of the swimsuit issue.  

I appreciate her honesty about not reading anything at the moment. :D I’m having a bit of a hard time understanding her accent at some points though.

• 4 weeks later...

WORLD SWIMSUIT ROOKIE OF THE YEAR - Tayla Skye

aUVFuwAQ.jpg

At just 22-years old, already has an impressive resume. She’s a classically trained ballerina and Spanish dancer, she’s earned her Master’s BCOM Marketing, was crowned MISS SA 2016 2nd Princess, and is deeply involved in her local community. We had the chance to sit down with her on location and shoot a few questions her way.

WS: What was your first job that wasn't a modelling job?
TS: My first official job was at a ballet studio as a teacher.

WS: You’ve accomplished so much, what's one thing about you that's never changed? 
TS: I've always been a little entrepreneur

WS: What were your dreams when you were younger, and how have they changed?
TS: When I was a child I wanted to live with all my family and pets in one big house (ed’s note: we think this one may still be true), now I hope to travel to as many countries as possible before I die

WS: What advice would you give your younger self? 
TS: To stop worrying and overthinking everything all the time.

We can’t wait to see what she does next! Look out for her in our upcoming issue of World Swimsuit, on sale with SA Rugby magazine and on shelves on the 18th October 2016.

>> http://worldswimsuit.com/blog/details/introducing-the-cell-c-world-swimsuit-rookie-of-the-year

• 1 month later...