Bellazon

Nope. And most of models don't get money for the VSFS, just big names like Joan and Magda. For the rest the free publicity is the "payment", and same for fashion week, you barely make any money and sometimes they even "pay" with clothes and shit.

I don't care about the models at this point, all I want is MJ and Yu Tsai gone. They're just a mess and need to get away from SI. I miss good old Diane so much :cry: 

• 3 weeks later...

I'm actually kind of excited (but FULLY expecting to get my heart broken like past years) for the next years issue. It's been nice to get away from the S.I. threads for a month or so. But I'm ready to get this craziness started all over again.

#LorenaRae -S.I.- ROTY2017!!

30 minutes ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

I'm actually kind of excited (but FULLY expecting to get my heart broken like past years) for the next years issue. It's been nice to get away from the S.I. threads for a month or so. But I'm ready to get this craziness started all over again.

#LorenaRae -S.I.- ROTY2017!!

Dani had better be in the issue.  That's my only wish. I'd gladly accept anything else if I get just that one wish fulfilled 

On 19/2/2016 at 9:46 PM, Clauds said:

Honestly there's a few girls I like (see my previous posts for that) but to be 100% honest as long as I get Barbara, Nina, Hailey and Hannah F back i don't give a shit about the others :rofl:

I'm just hoping for a good or at least decent rookie class, this year's was just such an epic fail o.o 

same here

25 minutes ago, MarVS said:

Maggie Rawlings is the first casting call girl.... i like her tho... her body is quite a competition for Ferguson and Nina. very cool body.

Nice body indeed but she reminds me of Chris Carmack from the show The OC for those who can remember it :ninja::p Not sure why but ya, she is ruined for me on that alone :pinch: