Bellazon

@chowderhead When was that picture taken? :smile:

Her breasts don’t seem to change shape depending on how her body is positioned. And her nipples might be placed a little too high up, which is common for small breasted women who get breast implants. (Think Sara Jean Underwood.)

n0WIAl7G.jpg

3 hours ago, Sanni said:

Can you give a list of the worst ones in your opinion? :D

Tbh with almost every model I've been able to kind of see something, they may not be my cup of tea but I get some people are into certain things that I'm not into so that's cool. However there are two cases that I find to be completely and utterly tragic and a disaster: Kenza Fourati & Mia Kang. I see nothing, literally nothing in either of those two women, there's not even one picture from their shoots that I can even find them to look decent. And this model search lady Hunter McWhateverherlastname is going to be right there too tbh :ninja: 

Other models I just think were/are really really bad for SI since I started following this are: Julie Henderson, Robyn Lawley, Ashley Graham, Damaris Lewis, Tanya Mitwhateverherlastnameis & Crystal Renn. But again, even with these there's been at least some pictures that were at least acceptable-ish. 

So I bought the magazine just for barbs and Vita, hands down they were the best for the magazines. That is too bad they were only selling the cover with her vest on. I want it the one with the jewelry outfit that has been one of my favorite covers lately. But Petra's cover is still my favorite one. 

Videos:

(Convos with Chrissy)

Chrissy Teigen & Rookie Of The Year: Bianca Balti Talk Casting & More | Sports Illustrated Swimsuit

Nipple again! :D

Vita Sidorkina | Outtakes | Sports Illustrated Swimsuit