Bellazon

37 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

wow.  I guess they will have to populate a new one?

I saved all the videos that I liked

I didn't :girlbanghead: I guess i figured this channel was delete-proof. So much for that.  there are channels with videos (plus the actual SI site), but this is quite a head scratcher  :unsure:

Damn, Nina always the best among all the SI models, every year almost all her shots are cover worthy, she's a great spokesperson, great in interviews, and still no solo cover? Come on! 

Any bets its Chrissy? :D:D 

2 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Although I am not a fan but I think she should get it. However, I don't think it will be her b/c she is kinda controversial with her tweets & etc., and I am pretty sure MJ is buddies w/ Donnie.  

I'm not the hugest fan of her SI pics, but her personality is what sells her, and I think she would get alot more women to buy the issue. But like you said, the political factors, likely not her. 

I actually think the political stuff favors her. I don't know if you've noticed but if you publicly support trump you will be endlessly shamed and if you trash trump you will be endlessly praised. Any backlash for the political commentary will be relegated to anecdotal social media proclamations from right wingers and maybe a short segment on Fox News. The publicity would far outweigh any backlash in my opinion. And of course if there were backlash Chrissy wouldn't be able to keep her loud mouth shut and it would keep SI in the news which is always a good thing.