Bellazon

32 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Why do you dislike her so much, @Limerlight? :laugh: By the way, I saw Enid very recently on “Toddlers and Tiaras” and it was very weird to see her as an 11-year-old girl.

I cannot safely say everything without getting a warning

However: Her breasts never look the same for more than 1 photo, they change size every single photo even in the same swim suit, or without one

Her midsection bothers the fuck out of me

I don't like her face 

ht1lT0d.png

Every Si if it's just the photoshopping or not there is a really weird something by her ribs that I can't pin

etc.. etc..

On 1/5/2017 at 4:28 PM, MarVS said:

they need to STOP  seriously.... Ashley formula worked and took all the hype about Ronda and Hailey  but bringing this Girl Tara who is straight up FAT AF. its not looking good for a PR smart move. they did it with Ashley is not gonna happen again . plus the Target is mostly guys .

#bringbackthehotgirls 

This is the problem. The target audience is males 18-54. They can pretend to be noble and progressive but the fact is the issue relies on men buying their issue. As one of those men, with every overweight model they include I get that much closer to cancelling my subscription and not buying the issue. They can do what they want and I don't have an intellectual opposition to using plus sized models. I just don't want to look at them in a bathing suit. 

The transgender thing is coming, I have no doubt. In fact I wouldn't say it's a terrible idea because the publicity would be outrageous but again as a straight male, I would not find that attractive.