Bellazon

4 hours ago, jj3 said:

Body painting is so tacky ... 

@jj3  I don't know if you're being serious or if that's a tacky paint pun....:dry:

....but the fact is I've never really been a huge fan of the SI body paint thing.  It's OK as a one time thing or maybe once every so often, but I could live without having it every year TBH... 

2 minutes ago, effyja2012 said:

@jj3  I don't know if you're being serious or if that's a tacky paint pun....:dry:

....but the fact is I've never really been a huge fan of the SI body paint thing.  It's OK as a one time thing or maybe once every so often, but I could live without having it every year TBH... 

No i'm serious, as much as i can be serious about body painting lol I agree with you. I don't get why they stick to that in 2017 ... 

It's not Kate. Her IG story is in real time and she's not at a beach like Peroxide said. Also, no matching moles.

IMG_2894.JPG

The hair doesn't look blonde to me? It's definitely highlighted but I'd say a lighter brunette, or at least a darker blonde- not the lightness of Kate's hair. 

30 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Could she be Nina Agdal? Nina does have a mole on her thigh. (One of the pictures could be flipped.) And I don’t think she has ever done body painting so this would be high time for her to do it.

5lYjXn9a.jpg

Less Nina not more :rolingpin: