Bellazon

Of course by cover I dont mean the exact same photo since she's not in the center of the frame. Could have captured her+ the pole at a different angle perhaps???? Basically i love the idea of this photo and Babs pose :wub:

On 3/7/2017 at 1:01 PM, Sanni said:

Videos:

(Convos with Chrissy)

Chrissy Teigen & Rookie Of The Year: Bianca Balti Talk Casting & More | Sports Illustrated Swimsuit

Nipple again! :D

Vita Sidorkina | Outtakes | Sports Illustrated Swimsuit

Just a question, why do they post these unlisted? Like what's the point of uploading them but not having them on the channel or able to be searched for?

6 minutes ago, 3500 said:

Just a question, why do they post these unlisted? Like what's the point of uploading them but not having them on the channel or able to be searched for?

Eventually, they are included in the main playlist and the titles changed into double entendres. :smile:

1 minute ago, peroxideblonde said:

Anne or McKenna please

if Hunter wins :hang: the other one is irrelevant (like Mia was tho and we know what happened :ninja:)

Plz don't bring that up anymore, it pains me that was ever a shoot

Watch McFatty win and be named ROTY in 2018 and neither McKenna nor Anne will ever be near SI again just like DLO, Megan or Kyra:rofl: 

You gotta love MJ, this magazine is the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition and now all you get is some gals who have clearly never worked out in their lives wearing all kinds of shits (or nothing at all) instead of  good 'ol swimsuit, she's pretty much shitting on everything this magazine is suppossed to be :rofl: