Bellazon

4 minutes ago, Limerlight said:

They're all on the website M'lady

I can't see them, Kate and Robyn links take me to their 2016 pictures. Hannah and Danielle links are just dead :idk: 

NVM, I found my way 

SI should stop giving assignments to Ruven Afanador. He is photographer who shot Nina and Kate Bock this year and Erin last year. All his pictures

look like they were edited with an Instagram filter and his styling team is just awful. The hair & make up artist always go for the most unsuitable look for the

girls and they managed to reduce some of the beautiful girls on the world to look like click-bait stock photo models.

Ben Watts was awesome this year. So glad Rose & Vita shot with him.

Hailey looked gorgeous in both shoots, I just wish the pics with James Macari were better lit. 

MJ should really think about editing the pics less and releasing the BTS pics along with the main ones in UHQ resolution and the videos in 4K.

I was disappointed that Emily DiDonato and @DaniL weren't in this year but Kate getting the cover and Barbie's stupid hot shoot more than made up for it :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Clauds said:

I can't see them, Kate and Robyn links take me to their 2016 pictures. Hannah and Danielle links are just dead :idk: 

Robyn

Kate B

Try that, it worked in another browser for me you're not missing much :ermm: If not clear your cookies/cache still if not I can PM them if I feel like it before work

11 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

What is wrong with these girls and their ass

http://cdn-s3.si.com/styles/si_gallery_slide/s3/images/SWIM161_TK3_00652-rawWMFinal1920.jpg?itok=74BTiDIZ

:banghead:Hello granny's booty!

Only 3 or 4 girls got a round & toned ass, the other ones are flat & untoned.

:rofl:

I always love a good booty conversation.

:heart::flower: 

9 hours ago, MarVS said:

Not fair seriously Kate came back of nowhere with a cover . so not right.... 

Slay, bitch, slayyyyyyyy! :rofl:

By the way, I wonder how returning past cover models feel when Kate gets the cover yet again (Chrissy, Nina, Hannah, Hailey)

2 minutes ago, Sanni said:

By the way, I wonder how returning past cover models feel when Kate gets the cover yet again (Chrissy, Nina, Hannah, Hailey)

Chrissy was always jealous of Kate imo

Hannah and Hailey i don't think they care tbh, they know they can't compete with her

And who told me Kate won't be back for 2017 on her thread?

Wasn't it YOU!?

:rofl: (I am not sure it was you!!:rofl:) or you above^^!

4 minutes ago, Sanni said:

6 minutes ago, Sanni said:

I'm sure all the girls were pissed especially if Kate had an agreement that she only get the cover if she comes back.

SI conspiracy! :chicken:

4 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

Chrissy was always jealous of Kate imo

100%. I still remember her pretending not to understand that Kimmel was referring to Kate being on the back cover when Chrissy, Nina and Lily were interviewed. She did not want Kate to get any credit or attention.

Kate coming back makes perfect sense, she looked good in the photos, she's a big name people know who she is and what she brings and she didn't disappoint.

Plus the "surprise" of Kate coming back helps to raise interest :idk: 

And to think people thought Nina would get cover, how's she looking now :hang: