Bellazon

12 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

@Sanni I honestly think the Bo and Hailey shoot might have been one of the contenders for the cover(s) and rather then go with Bo and or Hailey they went with Kate again

I agree, both Bojana and Hailey look incredible in that environment whereas Hailey’s beach pictures don’t seem to differ much from her other shoots. So Bojana and/or Hailey not being on the cover must come down to which personality they want on the cover rather than how great the shoot was.

15 minutes ago, elfstone said:

OTOH   Barbara not getting the cover this year is a bit shady too :ninja:

From what I’ve seen, Barbara looks amazing and stands out from the rest. Those pastel swimsuits really compliment her. She is earning her way to the cover!

6 minutes ago, Sanni said:

From what I’ve seen, Barbara looks amazing and stands out from the rest. Those pastel swimsuits really compliment her. She is earning her way to the cover!

Everything happened perfect for her, except not having the cover :/

Ben Watts always takes amazing photos of Barbara. Correct me if I'm wrong but wasnt Ben the photographer for VS swim 2013 which featured Barbara?

Kate Upton body da fuck :ninja: AWFUL

i think Nina looks nice but the hair does bother me in lots of shots . Barbara was my fav  by far plus her videos are AMAZING , Hailey and Bo finland shoot is great too but theyRE solo beach shots were terrible. Rose was amazing too also :heart: . Mckenna amazing , Lais was great , Kelly was meh, Mia terrible AF. 

10 minutes ago, elfstone said:

Everything happened perfect for her, except not having the cover :/

Ben Watts always takes amazing photos of Barbara. Correct me if I'm wrong but wasnt Ben the photographer for VS swim 2013 which featured Barbara?

Idk if he was the photographer,but these pics reminded me to those as well. 

I don't mind a Kate cover,it makes sense at least. I never liked her figure though. I can't deal with the styling. That jacket. On a beach?!?!??!

Haven't had a chance to go through most of the sets, but the two that I was most looking forward to (Nina Agdal and Aly Raisman) were great.  Aly's, in particular, was amazing, especially for someone who is essentially a rookie and then there's Nina's shoot, in which she looked amazing.

Looking forward to going back through tomorrow and seeing what the other models did with their sets.