Bellazon

I think Kate deserves to be on the cover three times because she is the biggest star SI has produced in the last few years. Elle MacPherson was on the cover three times in a row. Kate being on the back cover when Nina, Chrissy and Lily got the front cover was a bit shady.

Hannah- was ok. I expected more from her.

Bianca- I think she did great for a high fashion model. She has a lovely face.

Bojana- winter pics look boring. Beach photos are good.

Lais- she's made for this. Everything was on point.

Samantha H- she only has one facial expression. They were boring.

Kelly Gale- she was made for this. Very exotic beauty with nice skin color. I like that she used her angles to give her curves.

Sam- is she a mouth breather? Her mouth is very distracting.

Rose B- looks lovely. Her swimsuits are beautiful. I just wished she had showed more body.

Ashley G- Go Big Girl! Her booty looks so nice.

Mia Kang- pretty girl. Weird photos

Caroline W- Meh.

Barbara P- Very sexy.

Chrissy T- WHOA! I thought she was busy being Mrs. Legend now. Anyways, her hair looks nice.

Vita- Nice photo and model.

Hailey C- Amazing.Very nice photos, epecially the last two.

McKenna B- She's sexy but her swimsuit is awful.

Ana De Paula- overly sexy but it works for her. I think she looks great.

15 minutes ago, Sanni said:

I think Kate deserves to be on the cover three times because she is the biggest star SI has produced in the last few years. Elle MacPherson was on the cover three times in a row. Kate being on the back cover when Nina, Chrissy and Lily got the front cover was a bit shady.

OTOH   Barbara not getting the cover this year is a bit shady too :ninja:

54 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Looks like Nina didn't shoot - She's not being listed, however we've seen the video so I have no idea :idk:

There's a link to her photos on the main page now (wasn't there when it first started going live). The pictures still don't load though. Someone out there is frantically fixing all the bugs right now!