Bellazon

7 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

I read that in Les Grossman voice. :rofl:

How about a hobo's dick cheese? In the meantime go fuck yourself. :rofl:

I love Tropic Thunder.

I didnt do it deliberately tho. Possibly cause tropic thunder is embedded deep into my unconscious. I went through a really depressing time  once, those days whenever i was on pc i had the movie audio/dialog  playing on loop, even when i was gaming or surfing. Like if i ws using pc for 2-3 hours i would listen to the whole movie  :rofl:

Weird times :ninja:

4 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

@Limerlight

If you aren't getting a Kittums, I demand you get one of these

8TDGw1r.jpg

I've been watching the Westminster kennel club in between the hockey game actually, but he's so cute :wub:  I still want a Scottish terrier 

Still haven't seen any pics :idk: don't really care i'll see em tomorrow 

I'm more interested in knowing if the bodypaint is a model search than on the cover tbh. It would be odd with just four women and in body paint but there is no other explanation as to why they were not included as rookies

3 minutes ago, elfstone said:

I didnt do it deliberately tho. Possibly cause tropic thunder is embedded deep into my unconscious. I went through a really depressing time  once, those days whenever i was on pc i had the movie audio/dialog  playing on loop, even when i was gaming or surfing. Like if i ws using pc for 2-3 hours i would listen to the whole movie  :rofl:

Weird times :ninja:

:rofl:

I do that all the time btw. :excited::chicken::rofl: