Bellazon

4 hours ago, hauteheart said:

I think it is safe to say she is not on the cover if she is on her way to London

Yeah I had that thought too at first. Then I had this memory that last year Ronda wasn't at Kimmel's either. But of course I am usually very delusional when it comes to Barbara...:(

Well, next year! I’ve had my eye on Barbara getting the cover in her third year all the way back when she was a rookie (while of course welcoming her getting it earlier). But if she doesn’t get it next year, then that is bad news because I don’t get the feeling that she would necessarily hang around for a 5th year, 7th year etc. without a cover.

this Mia Kang girl seems to be so full of herself :hang: I gotta feeling she's one of those attention seekers that would join the TS Squad anytime just to get some promo; I don't like her at all :baronlamesign:

look at this

seriously who the fuck she thinks she is?? I smell jealousy 

46 minutes ago, Marciotmello said:

this Mia Kang girl seems to be so full of herself :hang: I gotta feeling she's one of those attention seekers that would join the TS Squad anytime just to get some promo; I don't like her at all :baronlamesign:

If only there had been a rookie candidate who along with her looks, seems to be one of the nicest people ever?....

...Oh yeah, that's right.  There was @DaniL