Bellazon

YASS! They shot in Finland!? Im more exicted about this location than anything else :excited::excited::excited: I was just in Finnish Lapland and it's so so so so breathtakingly beautiful! Unless they are the bigges pieces of shit ever, there is no way this location turns out to be anything less than amazing. Hopefully they got some Northern Lights pictures in the background

Also that Nina Maxim cover is pure fiiiire! If means she is on two different covers this month already, if she gets SI (unlikely but still) she'd be on three covers for March

3 minutes ago, MarVS said:

instead of that stupidity they should show Barbaras video  ... seriously what the hell happends with SI . god...

soon everything will be out and since is still morning in USA they're posting the fillers :rofl: Barbara will be release after when more people will be online

better? :rofl:

So I decided to look at the current location of the models we know of to see who could attend Jimmy Kimmel :
Los Angeles :
Samantha Hoopes
Chrissy Teigen

NYC :
Hailey Clauson
Vita Sidorkina
Rose Bertram
Barbara Palvin (leaving for London)
Myla Dalbesio
Kelly Gale
Lais Ribeiro
Bianca Balti
Ashley Graham
Robyn Lawley
Mia Kang

Monaco :
Simone Biles

Unknown :
Bojana Krsmanovic
Aly Raisman
Hannah Ferguson
Danielle Herrington
Hannah Jetter
Nina Agdal

1 minute ago, peroxideblonde said:

soon everything will be out and since is still morning in USA they're posting the fillers :rofl: Barbara will be release after when more people will be online

haha i hate them da fuck she should not be with the fillers but anyways cant wait i guess..

1 minute ago, peroxideblonde said:

Or because magazine sales sucked last year (due to the lousy cover) they are waiting for people to buy it and releasing online content slower. 

There is something I don't understand tho... Last year they did all that big of a deal about ROTY saying "The Winner get a spot in the 2017 issue" but Ashley and Bo are also featured so what is the point of having this type of competition ? Even if Barbara wouldn't have won it was almost sure she would also have been featured...

8 minutes ago, diamondtw said:

So I decided to look at the current location of the models we know of to see who could attend Jimmy Kimmel :
Los Angeles :
Samantha Hoopes
Chrissy Teigen

NYC :
Hailey Clauson
Vita Sidorkina
Rose Bertram
Barbara Palvin (leaving for London)
Myla Dalbesio
Kelly Gale
Lais Ribeiro
Bianca Balti
Ashley Graham
Robyn Lawley
Mia Kang

Monaco :
Simone Biles

Unknown :
Bojana Krsmanovic
Aly Raisman
Hannah Ferguson
Danielle Herrington
Hannah Jetter
Nina Agdal

Hannah J is in NY she is on Extra's Snapchat in Times Square

2 minutes ago, diamondtw said:

El Caprio Power :rolleyes:

Nina had her SI cover way before Di Caprio. Out of all the models he's dated Nina and Toni are the only ones who had a good career before him. I doubt dating Di Caprio is doing her any favors, honestly is not like people give a shit about which 20something blonde he is dating anymore :idk: What has been helping Nina is that she switched to IMG.  Maxim has been putting models on their covers every month for the past two years, it was a matter of time before Nina got it, because they've been using mostly IMG girls.

@diamondtw winning ROTY means they have to bring you back for at least another year. While being another rookie means you could maybe make it back, or maybe get dropped.

2 minutes ago, effyja2012 said:

I seriously hope this is Hannah's last year in SI.  Next year is out because of the baby anyway, but after that even :no:

She went from one of my absolute favorites to someone I cant stand to look at with all of her ridiculous plastic surgeries. Who gets the SI Swimsuit cover (when it was a legitimate thing) and then goes and has all this plastic surgery? I don't get it. 

5 minutes ago, dcjam said:

She went from one of my absolute favorites to someone I cant stand to look at with all of her ridiculous plastic surgeries. Who gets the SI Swimsuit cover (when it was a legitimate thing) and then goes and has all this plastic surgery? I don't get it. 

I absolutely agree, however she's still very beautiful. I liked her much more in 2014-2015 before her surgeries. The difference between the two photos are scary. 

2014                                          2016

d305d7686b36be25c133155e1dbd0df4.png 2016.jpg