Bellazon

4 hours ago, Limerlight said:

Canadian problems :sad:

I haven't won anything yet. :cry: 

Just caught up on 20 some pages in here. So far I'm loving Kelly, Lais, Stephanie and Hannah F. Myla has grown on me since she was announced as a rookie, but I want to see more of her pictures before I decide what I think about her. I think I'm one of the few people that doesn't mind Mia. Danielle is a wild card for me, Vita I'm apathetic about right now, and Bianca was a pleasant surprise. 

1 hour ago, MV007 said:

I'd be surprised if it's Barbara. I think she's gorgeous and I'm a fan but I thought last years pictures were underwhelming and I didn't think any of them looked like a typical cover. 

I agree with this, her rookie shoot was not very good, she shouldn't get the cover this year.

Rose the best choice followed by Hannah F.

7 minutes ago, selyoink said:

I agree with this, her rookie shoot was not very good, she shouldn't get the cover this year.

Rose the best choice followed by Hannah F.

But she could have improved from that. I think the shoot was her first swimsuit shoot in two years. Her body looked amazing in the picture taken with young fans at Curaçao so maybe she toned up and felt more confident and comfortable to do a super sexy shoot in bikinis (or less).