Bellazon

Safe to say Rose is not getting the cover this year she looks great!  i think Ferguson is getting the cover.

i want Barbara to get the cover tho :heart:

low key want Nina too cause she totally deserves her solo cover but doubt that happens :sad: 

They should release sneak peeks of the girls leading up to the launch of the issue. Because they dump all the material at the same time, I end up watching just a fraction of the videos and the pictures whereas I would watch everything that was dropped little by little.

YouTube video:

Rose Bertram's SI Swimsuit 2017 Return | Sports Illustrated Swimsuit

On 10/01/2017 at 3:35 AM, ceceshores said:

If this was the last location, these are the models who were in last year's issue who (probably) aren't in the 2017 one:
Tanya Mityushina
Sofia Resing
Emily Didonato
Chanel Iman
Gigi Hadid
Lily Aldridge
Erin Heatherton
Kate Bock
Irina Shayk
Kelly Rohrbach

A little surprised about Gigi, but she doesn't need SI + something tells me unless she was guaranteed a cover she wasn't going to come back after last year. The fact that their promo happens during NYFW doesn't help either. 

wow they seem to be losing a lot big weights. Irina, Gigi, Chanel, Emily, Lily, Erin.

On 14/01/2017 at 0:44 PM, gotportugal said:

wow they seem to be losing a lot big weights. Irina, Gigi, Chanel, Emily, Lily, Erin.

Erin was a bit of a fail for SI, I doubt that she is out because she wants to unlike the others I think.