Bellazon

In the event that Ronda does come back, they need to let her do her own thing instead of making her do the model-y posing crap. Her first shoot where she did the judo and tai chi stuff was way nicer than what they had her doing in body paint this time around.

I really wish they would have brought Sofia back instead of Bo, but here goes MJ trying to make Fetch happen again.

12 minutes ago, MarVS said:

Ebonee davis comment omg 

27ysqs4.png

vncxnn.jpg

what she mean with color barriers??when they had multiple models of color in the past and now they have chanel , lais , rose,  another black rookie coming.. thats breaking color barriers , her comment is just  kinda stupid tbh.

42 minutes ago, MarVS said:

Ebonee davis comment omg 

27ysqs4.png

vncxnn.jpg

what she mean with color barriers??when they had multiple models of color in the past and now they have chanel , lais , rose,  another black rookie coming.. thats breaking color barriers , her comment is just  kinda stupid tbh.

TBH, it's not.  20 girls or so each year, and all they ever have is 2-3 an issue.  One black model has been on the cover in 52 years. (Beyonce doesn't count).  In 52 years, there have been 36 black models in the magazine total.  It feels like it's been ages since there was a dark skin girl in the magazine.  I guess Adaora, but before her just Jessica, and maybe Carla Campbell.  It's been 26 years since the issue had 5 black models in it.  The next year, there was just one.  Not saying there's a quota about these things, but the numbers make me go hmmmmmm.

12 minutes ago, oldschoolsifan said:

TBH, it's not.  20 girls or so each year, and all they ever have is 2-3 an issue.  One black model has been on the cover in 52 years. (Beyonce doesn't count).  In 52 years, there have been 36 black models in the magazine total.  It feels like it's been ages since there was a dark skin girl in the magazine.  I guess Adaora, but before her just Jessica, and maybe Carla Campbell.  It's been 26 years since the issue had 5 black models in it.  The next year, there was just one.  Not saying there's a quota about these things, but the numbers make me go hmmmmmm.

her comment was about  breakin a color barrier when they already have done that using models of color. the number of models of color on the issue and covergirls its another story. 2017 will have 3 or 4 models of color plus an asian, chrissy have some asian and black mix i think and kelly gale with indian background. her comment its silly to me .