Location #3 (Unknown) 

ph: Unknown

1) LIDUrqdt.png 

2) Model #2 Unknown - Teaser 1, Teaser 2

3) Model #3 Unknown - iZSl3lXC.png, cDPT8Jqs.png, Teaser 3

4) Model #4 Unknown - OADse2e1.jpg

Location #4 (Sumba Island- Bali) 

ph: James Macari

1) Chrissy Teigen (Matches confirmed location.) 

2) JYkXVmV4.png 

3) eyZo4ZMd.png (Rookie #3)

4) Lais Ribeiro

Location 3 is kind of messy. I think I have the right teasers with each model, but obviously without ID's it's hard to say for sure. I also think it's possible there was more than 4 models on that location. :idk: Also still kind of think that model 4 isAxtTi5N9.png and that elbow mole is a scab or shadow or something. Same goes for that teaser picture that I think is Chrissy. Just seems to fit her body. 

I agree about Lana with @toodarnhot, if it's her indeed and we are right about Lais then we'd be six rookies in already in just four locations (three if you don't count the first shoot with Hailey and Bo) and it will mean they are doing two rookies per location so we could expect a rookie class of 10-12.

So far Kelly is the most exciting rookie for me, but if Lais is in then she'd take the spot.

26 minutes ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

LoL, I don't know why everyone is hating on Basketball Hoopes.

I thought her shoot was pretty good last year. Maybe don't let her do any interviews or promotion for the mag, but let those fake titties in the mag. hahaha

I'll support her Basketballs if she left SI. I think there are more interesting models for SI than her and see your previous comment about Danielle K. & Elizabeth Turner.

1 minute ago, Stromboli1 said:

I'll support her Basketballs if she left SI. I think there are more interesting models for SI than her and see your previous comment about Danielle K. & Elizabeth Turner.

I think @Prettyphile mentioned this a million times, but yeah I'd be all for a purge of most of the current vets and just getting a giant rookie class and starting a whole new era.  It's time for a regime change.

4 minutes ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

I think @Prettyphile mentioned this a million times, but yeah I'd be all for a purge of most of the current vets and just getting a giant rookie class and starting a whole new era.  It's time for a regime change.

I'm down with that too as long as they keep Hannah Ferguson.

IMO, Hannah has the look of the quintessential SI Swimsuit Model. Her 2016 SI shoot was amazing, I hope her 2017 shoot eclipses last year's.

5 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

I'm down with that too as long as they keep Hannah Ferguson.

IMO, Hannah has the look of the quintessential SI Swimsuit Model. Her 2016 SI shoot was amazing, I hope her 2017 shoot eclipses last year's.

Yeah. Hannah Ferg, Hailey and Stephanie would be all that I would keep. I don't care about the rest.

I am one of the few Kate Bock fans but I wouldn't be devastated in the slightest if she didn't return. There's another blonde Canadian that I would be more than thrilled with to replace her.

Of the blondes I believe Hailey and Erin are the best.  They have the models' alpha female bone structure.  Erin has been however, gaining too much weight but she has an outstanding frame.

Vita is cute and very girly.  She looks amazing when she weighs more; currently she is downsizing.

Lizzy turner, Knudson have a very delicate and narrow/thin yet curvy body type.  Knudson's face is too thinned out/mousy and she was prettier at the beginning of her career.  It is also not that pretty. I liked Lizzy a lot when she first appeared but don't find her modeling inspiring anymore and it bores me.

Hanna F is ridiculously attractive in person but her modeling tends to be a bore for me.  Her frame is decent but not as good as Hailey's.  She is trimmer than Hailey though.