Bellazon

Prayer Request

Guest MissIsabella

currently, i cannot pray for anyone than myself because I am trying to understand what it means being a christian on my own. I have read the gospel of mary, which was found couple of years ago and which is denied by the church to this very day. to me, everything is in that gospel. i am now trying to find out what this means for me.

*takesabreakandthinks*

I pray for all those people who have lost their self confidence and their inner balance. be strong, this will keep you alive and away from all temptation. (temptation in an evil and spiritual way. not sexually as the unification of male and female is divine). giving back the self esteem to these people means that those self educated leaders (spiritual and political) would have a hard time to sell their crappy ideas to the world. but it would mean that people have back the power they all are possesing, but not using, the power of opinion!

Always remember, the one who searches will find. I know its tough to believe in such cold days.

i hope i have not written to fancy and high, but this gospel of Mary really is something worth reading and thinking!

EDIT: for those who are interested in, please refer to this page by the gnostic society library

I am not praying, but I reminding of the birth of Jesus, which we are about to celebrate.

Just take a moment and let this pass your mind, Joseph and Mary, both hungry and freezing, are wandering until they find shelter in a wooden shed, where Mary gives birth to the King of Kings. They had no sleeping bag, no map, no compass, nothing.

No matter how hard life will get, there is a resolution out there.

Jesus was born in a shed, not a palace. Never forget where you are coming from

happy holidays to all of you! have a great time and spend it with people you love and enjoy!

This thread, for the most part, disappoints me. How can some of you turn it into a discussion about Halo 2? Prayer is NOT for "I want this" or "help me not to do that." It's a way to make a personal connection with God, but since this is in a public area (forum), then we should use it as a way to support each other with prayer. I hope you all take this thread more seriously. Even though the thread creator may not have a full grasp on what prayer is for, she meant well and I hope you all do to.

Merry Christmas to you too, Nebucadnezar :)

This thread, for the most part, disappoints me. How can some of you turn it into a discussion about Halo 2? Prayer is NOT for "I want this" or "help me not to do that." It's a way to make a personal connection with God, but since this is in a public area (forum), then we should use it as a way to support each other with prayer. I hope you all take this thread more seriously. Even though the thread creator may not have a full grasp on what prayer is for, she meant well and I hope you all do to.

Merry Christmas to you too, Nebucadnezar :)

well said

I am not praying, but I reminding of the birth of Jesus, which we are about to celebrate. 

Just take a moment and let this pass your mind, Joseph and Mary, both hungry and freezing, are wandering until they find shelter in a wooden shed, where Mary gives birth to the King of Kings. They had no sleeping bag, no map, no compass, nothing. 

happy holidays to all of you! have a great time and spend it with people you love and enjoy!

I think we should all stop and remember the REAL point of Christmas...

The birth of Santa.

:whistle:

I think we should all stop and remember the REAL point of Christmas...

The birth of Santa.

:whistle:

Actually Santa didn't come along to relatively recently (700AD or something).. Whats more stupid is nearly everyone agrees that Jesus wasn't born in December.. more likely spring.