Bellazon

Version femina magazine models

Enrico_sw

there is a Femina thread already. there are various editions of the magazine throughout Europe. We just lump them together because a lot times they will use the same syndicated images for covers but different months. if you like to keep them separate that's cool, if you want to merge. PM me. 

On 22/1/2016 at 9:38 PM, modelknowledge said:

there is a Femina thread already. there are various editions of the magazine throughout Europe. We just lump them together because a lot times they will use the same syndicated images for covers but different months. if you like to keep them separate that's cool, if you want to merge. PM me. 

Hi, thanks for the update. I think that the French edition (they call it "version femina") has had a shareholder of its own since the magazine comes from a merger of "version femme" (a French one) and "Femina" which is the international one. Now, I think that they are more or less separated ; so it makes sense to keep it as a separte post. "Version femina" sells a chinese issue, but, to my knowledge, it's the only international link.

A cover of the chinese edition (model unknown) :

56a40252c6f06_versionfeminachina.jpg.c29

Version femina usually alternates between covers from Paris' model agencies and celebrities (mostly French, but also international ones)

• 1 month later...