Bellazon

Gigi Hadid
Thumbnail

sarnic

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/4/2021 at 6:47 PM, toodarnhot said:

That cover is so unfortunate. :sick: She looks puffy and awkward and the styling is so unsexy. Some of the editorial is better but a miss overall. Sad for her first solo cover. 

No offense or anything but if she looks puffy its probably due to her Hashimoto's disease or the fact she just gave birth :idk: I would've imagined a better cover myself but I often see across various social media platforms people commenting on her puffy face and its odd people don't put 2-2 together. 

7 hours ago, JazzyJas2.0 said:

No offense or anything but if she looks puffy its probably due to her Hashimoto's disease or the fact she just gave birth :idk: I would've imagined a better cover myself but I often see across various social media platforms people commenting on her puffy face and its odd people don't put 2-2 together. 

I'm aware of WHY. But that doesn't change the fact that the sleek hair style, make up choices and selected pictures did nothing to minimize or correct it. It's not Gigi that I'm bothered by. It's the terrible art direction on the entire piece. 

On 2/9/2021 at 10:02 PM, toodarnhot said:

I'm aware of WHY. But that doesn't change the fact that the sleek hair style, make up choices and selected pictures did nothing to minimize or correct it. It's not Gigi that I'm bothered by. It's the terrible art direction on the entire piece. 

Yup.

The styling is painfully bad and it's like they chose the worst picture available for the cover o.o

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...