Bellazon

Gigi Hadid
Thumbnail

sarnic

• 2 weeks later...

That Grazia pictures is cool, thank you for posting! 

I think she does great at HF, even if sometimes she lacks facial expressions. I used to think she was better at commercial modeling, but I've changed my mind. 

Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik's baby surprise! Supermodel, 25, is 'five months pregnant' after reuniting with former One Direction star

• Vogue supermodel Gigi is said to be 20 weeks pregnant with her first child 
  • The father is her on-again British boyfriend Zayn Malik 
  • The pair were seen together this week during her 25th birthday 
  • They got back together in December after a shock 2018 split 
  • In February she said, 'I think that as I get older, well one day I’ll start a family and I don’t know if I will always be modeling' 
  • The couple  started dating in 2015 after they met on the set of his music video

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8266861/Gigi-Hadid-25-20-weeks-pregnant.html

Congrats to them if it's true. I think they are a lovely couple I always had the feeling they'd end up having family, considering how private Zayn is tho, the odds are if this is indeed true we'll never see the kid. I don't trust the Daily Mail tho, they can't even get their facts right, Gigi and Zayn me through mutual friends at some party then she was on his video because they were already banging :rofl: but I saw it on TMZ as well so it could be, but this isn't the first time she's been rumored to be pregnant.

My directioner heart is flabbergasted 3/5 are having kids already.

15 minutes ago, modelstan said:

I hope this doesn't ruin her career....

It won't. Her comeback could be absolutely epic. Every brand wanting to be the first brand she walks/work for after having a baby. Vogue covers talking about her life as a mom...

Of course, if she is indeed pregnant.

2 hours ago, Trustel said:

Does anyone else find it funny that her kid will be “corona baby”

First of all, if she really is 20 weeks pregnant then she got pregnant before this corona mess and will most likely give birth after the corona chaos goes away.

Second, even if she did get pregnant during the lockdown, why would that be funny?

1 hour ago, modelstan said:

I hope this doesn't ruin her career....

Yes, because careers of celebrities end when they become parents. 🙄

17 minutes ago, Schemer said:

Yes, because careers of celebrities end when they become parents. 🙄

Yup. And as you know, the moment a woman pops out a kid her career is over, dead, kaput, done.

40 minutes ago, Schemer said:

Second, even if she did get pregnant during the lockdown, why would that be funny?

my apologies didn’t read the twenty weeks pregnant part. 

Secondly I was trying to make a light hearted joke. Like relax. 

Vogue US June/July 2020

Creativity in Crisis 

Bella and Gigi Hadid, Pennsylvania

Gigi: “We are sending love and strength to everyone, especially those who are suffering and the people on the front lines; the doctors risking their lives every day, and the paramedics and cops and people who work in grocery stores. It’s lucky that a lot of us can work from home. But there are a lot of people who can’t.”

VO0620_Selfies_91.thumb.jpg.e05386799c206241c0e60954f235c22a.jpg

17 hours ago, hillstreet said:

I'm just shocked by the revelation that Clauds is a Directioner. 😀

I was a diehard Directioner, I was 18 when they first came out so I was around when they became a big hit. Now I only like Niall and Zayn, I tolerate Harry (used to love him but I've had it with him using the LGBT+ community for marketing) and Liam and I don't care about Louis.

I wonder if Gigi will kepe the whole thing private or if she'll go the Pregnancy Vogue Cover route, I just can't really see Zayn wanting his kid on the spotlight when he barely does interviews or photoshoots himself