Bellazon

Gigi Hadid
Thumbnail

sarnic

How is she benefiting? I'm sorry but I only know him as a failed singer, I didn't even who he was before I got interested in Gigi :ninja: I'm not even kidding, is he actually successful? I remember reading he was in DWTS which to me is a desperate cry for attention and not something a respected singer would ever do. I'd just like someone to explain me if I should know who he is because I'm completely clueless here, to me she's the famous person in the relationship instead of him :idk: 

He has 7.3 million followers on twitter, so somebody knows who he is. Me, I also heard about him through Gigi but 7.3 million followers in a respective number for a celebrity.

She has 275,000.

So in that relationship, he's the famous one.

^ that's subjective, the guys from One Direction who are massively famous have like 5 million followers on Instagram (except Harry) and they are 1000 times more famous than Cody :idk:

Maybe you just don't know Cody because you're outside of his age demographic or aren't into his music, but I had heard of him long before I knew who Gigi was. :idk: His singles used to get fairly decent radio play in Canada. And I think if you asked most high school to college aged girls, more of them would know Cody over Gigi.

I still think they're a jank couple though. :pinch:

Isn't Cody's demographic the same as 1D? Cuz I for sure know them and I love them :ninja: and i can't stand Bieber but i obviously know him and (sadly) have heard his music. I used to live in the US and travel there pretty regularly and I swear I've never heard his music play on the radio let alone have a hit o.o

I really think y'all overestimate Cody tbh, i've seen a lot of people who have zero idea of who he is but they do know Gigi.

You're not wrong, Clauds.  The only reason he benefits Gigi is from the standpoint that the Daily Mail and other gossips can write that she has a pop star boyfriend as an excuse for posting pictures of her.  I only heard of him when he dated Kylie Jenner a couple years ago.  Maybe he has helped her gain some fame in Australia.

^^^ source on that pic

mariotestino

15 hours ago
TOWEL SERIES 69, CODY SIMPSON AND GIGI HADID. #MarioTestino #TowelSeries @CodySimpson @GigiHadid

He's barely legal btw.  18 on January 11th.

Isn't Cody's demographic the same as 1D? Cuz I for sure know them and I love them :ninja: and i can't stand Bieber but i obviously know him and (sadly) have heard his music. I used to live in the US and travel there pretty regularly and I swear I've never heard his music play on the radio let alone have a hit o.o

I really think y'all overestimate Cody tbh, i've seen a lot of people who have zero idea of who he is but they do know Gigi.

Nobody's saying he's anywhere as big as 1D. Just that he happens to be somewhat notorious to a target demo, which happens to be somewhat close to that of Gigi's recent high profile booking. They both benefit from the relationship. He gets more press and so does she.

Also lbr, people with no interest in the fashion world don't know who Gigi is.

Thanks to VampireHorde

US Vogue April 2015

"Best In Show"

shot by Bruce Weber

fashion_scans_remastered-bruce_weber-vog  fashion_scans_remastered-bruce_weber-vog fashion_scans_remastered-bruce_weber-vog

EDIT:

Gigi posted this, it looks like a second feature in US Vogue's April issue by Mario Testino!

post-40586-0-1446059770-08616_thumb.jpg