Bellazon

Gigi Hadid
Thumbnail

sarnic

I think it's photographer's fault. I was watching her Teen Vogue video and she is so cute in it. She has great bubbly personality and you can't see any of it in the SI shoot.

Her face looks odd and bloated with strange coloring. Too much bad retouching?

they photoshopped the little moles off her... I feel like they are apart of her identity. These pics look airbrushed as hell. She almost looks like a video game version of her self because the videos are spectacular but these photos are a disappointment :cry2:

Ooooh Shepherd thank you, I love those pics... she has some super cute shoes on, too. 

Was also disappointed in her SI shots but I think we all have to come to terms with the fact that SI Swim is no longer what each of us probably fell in love with at one time, and may never go back to that. Gigi is hot and charming, and she's turned out quite a few good shots with other photographers in other shoots. It's the same issue for numerous other girls... the common denominator here is the SI Swimsuit team. Too bad. 

I'm sure her career will only get better, though! She's been killing it. SI would be more than lucky to have her back next year...