Bellazon

LOVE Advent

Stormbringer

1 minute ago, elfstone said:

IDK who runs  this Love Advent series, but they've made some questionable casting decisions . They ought to cast models like Carmella, Sofia Jamora, Bryana..... AND Liz :idk:

Don't really know how they would do with the crappy themes. It seems to me that Love Advent mostly casts high profile models and celebrities. :idk:

18 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

Don't really know how they would do with the crappy themes. It seems to me that Love Advent mostly casts high profile models and celebrities. :idk:

They also used to gravitate towards edgy HF models like Imaan Hammam, Anna Ewers etc. IDK what happened this year :idk:

1 hour ago, Stromboli1 said:

Is there a coveted spot in this series like Christmas or New Year's day? :idk:

Ususally for Christmas Day they have multiple people in the video or they act out the nativity scene. For New Year’s Day they usually have a montage of all the different videos and maybe some never before scene footage, or of a non-model celeb. It is very inconsistent and unpredictable.

3 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Ususally for Christmas Day they have multiple people in the video or they act out the nativity scene. For New Year’s Day they usually have a montage of all the different videos and maybe some never before scene footage, or of a non-model celeb. It is very inconsistent and unpredictable.

Thanks for the info. :yes:

2 hours ago, Sanni said:

Now the Jourdan video has been deleted. I can't believe what a mess LOVE Advent's channel continues to be.

WTF LOVE!?:goose-wft:They need to stop deleting stuff :dry: And the Jourdan video wasn’t as bad as the others #JusticeForJourdan :cry: 

EDIT: Someone grabbed and uploaded the video before LOVE deleted it. So I edited my post above with their video :D