Bellazon

LOVE Advent

Stormbringer

Hmm, I’m more on her side of the argument. It’s true that generally you can’t choose your nickname, but I could see that being a really sensitive issue for her. Not everyone is ready to own a nickname that references something about their looks like how some overweight rappers call themselves big/fat/tiny so and so.

27 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Hmm, I’m more on her side of the argument. It’s true that generally you can’t choose your nickname, but I could see that being a really sensitive issue for her. Not everyone is ready to own a nickname that references something about their looks like how some overweight rappers call themselves big/fat/tiny so and so.

I watched that episode when it aired and I could tell you Yu Tsai was wrong. He was being a total jerk and insensitive towards her. However that doesn't excuse the way she responded towards him especially with cameras rolling. It was unprofessional. So he instigated it by being a douche and she responded by acting like a immature brat.

The show really gave her a bad edit overall :/

15 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

Glad my gf brought it :woot: And I thought the ice cream bar was funny :rofl: It is poking fun of the concept a lot of women eat and exercise at the same time, and how some justify eating shitty foods bc they could exercise it off or as a reward for exercising :p 

Indded! Stella ruled. 

It seems Stella's riding something else than a bike (thing that she doesn't do irl since she's with KStew) in the video and only by sitting it seems she's got a good butt :rofl: 

In Alexis' video I can clearly see her butthole (not a good sight in general for me) and it seems that she's getting ready for doggy style. She's sexy but she exaggerated a bit.

And yes, Winnie looks like a cow but not thanks to what she wears but because of her skin issue. I'm sorry to sound rude but I can't think otherwise when I see her.

On 12/16/2017 at 8:49 PM, PinkCouture said:

Glad my gf brought it :woot: And I thought the ice cream bar was funny :rofl: It is poking fun of the concept a lot of women eat and exercise at the same time, and how some justify eating shitty foods bc they could exercise it off or as a reward for exercising :p 

Yes, she brought it.