Bellazon

LOVE Advent

Stormbringer

I'm disappointed by this year's videos. First of all, I don't like this theme "Stay Strong", most of the videos are so boring and nothing like sexy imo. And there are these videos of Emily's and Barbara's, which have even nothing to do with that theme. 

And I like Barbara, she was kinda sexy, but this is nothing more what I imagine she's doing every time when she puts her steps in a club,so that's pretty disappointing, I saw these moves from her many times. Boring.

51 minutes ago, Sanni said:

My guess is Barbara’s 2016 video was so popular that they wanted to give her an overtly sexy theme, pole dancing, when another activity could have actually been hotter.

Ans she failed at making an overtly sexy theme as sexy as it could have potentially be :/ 

1 minute ago, PinkCouture said:

I don't mind the theme "Stay Strong" but I think some of the videos veered off the theme and lacks consistency. Also, I don't think the specifics were planned out as carefully as it should :/ 

Could you elaborate on that? :smile:

The videos for Rita was definitely out of place and kinda EmRata's. I get the the point of EmRata's video but it probably should have been the 1st video instead of Ashley's, and the way they did that video could have been more tasteful (no pun intended) instead looking like she is assaulting & raping pasta and more workout-related theme.

And what specifics should have been planned a bit better? The direction for the girls, what to do with the props?

To me it seems that some were given a scenario to work with (since they talk about the calendar being a fun surprise for them) and some approached LOVE with an idea they’d like to execute (can’t imagine the magazine springing something like rings on someone who doesn’t know gymnastics)