Bellazon

LOVE Advent

Stormbringer

My thoughts on the matter:

All of the Love Advent videos that had the fake MGM/dinosaur intro were crap. The worst of the bunch in terms of concept and execution.

The handful that did work were mostly decent because of the model and in spite of the ideas and directors.

The only concept that sort of worked for me was the "Blade Runner" homage they did with Camila Morrone.

48 minutes ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

My thoughts on the matter:

All of the Love Advent videos that had the fake MGM/dinosaur intro were crap. The worst of the bunch in terms of concept and execution.

The handful that did work were mostly decent because of the model and in spite of the ideas and directors.

The only concept that sort of worked for me was the "Blade Runner" homage they did with Camila Morrone.

Camila Morrone’s is definitely one of my favourites but the editing still ruins it somewhat. (And one could say that Camila Morrone and Taylor Hill get an unfair advantage when an original actor voices some of the dialogue? :D)

One thing LOVE Advent should work on for next year is the selection of music. Music can really make or break a video.

Bela looks fantastic in her video but the video would have worked a thousand times better if they had uploaded the full YouTube version with the “Call on Me” song.

vs.

So either get rights to use well-known songs or find some gems instead of using e.g. random 80’s tracks for various videos that have different themes.

In addition, I would prefer the videos featuring just models. No celebrities outside the fashion industry.

I'm not a big fan of the "raw" look or really heavy editing that makes it hard to see the girl or the use of not-so-glamorous models for sexy videos.

Also, not a big fan of duplicates like Stella got two different days on the LOVE Advent when they had way more videos than they could fit in the calendar.

its done . i just realized some girls did a video for LOVE and they just cut off and never show them like Sofia Richie and Jourdan Dunn :oh_no:.... wondering why... happy cause i dont like Sofia lol

also some of them did two videos like Hialey B and Jasmine sanders (their versions with Hype williams) . 

On 12 January 2017 at 8:55 AM, MarVS said:

its done . i just realized some girls did a video for LOVE and they just cut off and never show them like Sofia Richie and Jourdan Dunn :oh_no:.... wondering why... happy cause i dont like Sofia lol

also some of them did two videos like Hialey B and Jasmine sanders (their versions with Hype williams) . 

Late..but I wanted jourdan's ugh

• 10 months later...