Bellazon

Maggie Rawlins
Thumbnail

DanniCullen

Love these added Beach Bunny shots, and great after-the-fact catch from the B&W there, @Shale586. Gives us the full photo credit.

No words for how incredible this woman is. As for George Douglas, you will see him all over her Instagram. They seem so happy together--encouraging each other's interests, loving their dog, cheering on each other's careers, getting weekends away. She's tight with her family; she maintains her nursing credentials in addition to her incredible modeling schedule; and together they stay based in/around Charleston. I've said it before: Maggie is the whole package--smart about work and life, family at the center of things, and yes, off-the-charts beautiful. As a fan, I'm all in. :wub: 

6 hours ago, Shale586 said:

Upload times for a large batch are painful, but will combine some more.

Dude, I really hope you'd do that. Those Anthro pics are awesome and I've been wanting to view them for a while but it would lot of time scrolling and right clicking through 10-12  pages to get a set of 100 photos. It wouldn't be any easier than downloading directly from the Anthro site itself if you know what I mean. :/

7 hours ago, elfstone said:

Dude, I really hope you'd do that. Those Anthro pics are awesome and I've been wanting to view them for a while but it would lot of time scrolling and right clicking through 10-12  pages to get a set of 100 photos. It wouldn't be any easier than downloading directly from the Anthro site itself if you know what I mean. :/

Ha - dude, I sympathize - it takes me forever me to grab those - do a right click on the anthro site pic, open in a new tab, change the quality and size parameters, reload, download as a "webp" file, and then convert it to a jpg file. Thank heavens one of the users here pointed me to a mass pic converter, otherwise I'd still be loading them in Paint and saving each one individually as a jpg. 

But they don't get put on the Anthro site in large batches either. Sometimes it's drip, drip, drip... 

Ah, the price I pay to keep @BAGGOT happy...

4112344600030_001_b.jpg

4 hours ago, Shale586 said:

Ha - dude, I sympathize - it takes me forever me to grab those - do a right click on the anthro site pic, open in a new tab, change the quality and size parameters, reload, download as a "webp" file, and then convert it to a jpg file. Thank heavens one of the users here pointed me to a mass pic converter, otherwise I'd still be loading them in Paint and saving each one individually as a jpg. 

But they don't get put on the Anthro site in large batches either. Sometimes it's drip, drip, drip... 

I can suggest couple of add-ons that could fix that.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/image-max-url/

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/save-webp-as-png-or-jpeg/

I used to run into this problem as well.