Bellazon

Maggie Rawlins
Thumbnail

DanniCullen

40 minutes ago, BAGGOT said:

She's a COVID nurse, too? Medical training, so she went back to help out in midst of all of this? My admiration for her is going through the roof. 

Yes, last year when Covid hit she went back to help out as a nurse. Not sure if she still is. 

1 minute ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

She helped out during the height of the outbreak.

I wonder if the positive press she got because of that actually helped the leap she seemed to have made this year?

I think he career was already building momentum but it couldn't have hurt. Especially with Sports Illustrated. They seem to want a reason other than you're beautiful to put you in there lately. 

O’Neill - It’s Always summer on the inside

Summer is the season of free spirits, of endless days and nights and of never-ending fun. But who said winter should be anything less?

It’s always summer on the inside.

Celebrate the spirit of the Californian lifestyle and live a life less boring.

Concept & Production: Flirt Creativity; Director : Frank Uyt den Bogaard; Art Director : Gabriel Mihailescu

Featuring

Maggie Rawlins, Imogen Caldwell, Anne Sophie, Severin vd Meer, Julien Lange, Evan Meachran, Timmy Reyes, Paul Francois. Ronel B

3 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

I wonder if the positive press she got because of that actually helped the leap she seemed to have made this year?

It absolutely did. With SI and MJ needing every girl to have some sort of backstory I'm pretty sure that's how she made it