Bellazon

Maggie Rawlins
Thumbnail

DanniCullen

On 10/10/2020 at 9:48 AM, gtemt said:

Lazy, shit you dont know me, maybe i dont care to stalk and spend my life looking this shit up. I see picture i post it. But i guess i dont live up to your high standards just wont post anymore.

This is an incredibly hostile response to @Modelove who tries really hard to keep a Bellazon standard on the threads and posts; not to mention the amount of content they have contributed.

Try to show a little patience with long-time users who ask others to maintain the standard way to post content. We really appreciate anything you post, but if you are looking for a forum where you can just dump stuff you find on the web, Bellazon probably isn't for you.

Also, it's important to realize there is an incredibly diverse group of users here, many of them where English is not their primary language and cultures are very different. Let's give people the benefit of the doubt if they are expressing an opinion or giving feedback. Let's assume that not everyone is trying to be an asshole.

Cheers!

4 minutes ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

She's a wonderful model but is anyone else still waiting for a truly great editorial with her? :idk:

It would be nice if she could get something like that, if for no other reason than to gain her more recognition and, in turn, give her the potential to work with some brands that have a wider reach and appeal.  

• 2 weeks later...