Bellazon

Victoria's Saltiest

Prettyphile

3 hours ago, uberglasses said:

As long as she's there, Adriana is their biggest STAR and most recognizable/she's a better talker than Candice with her ....slow ...talking ...and ....not ....much ...expression ....in ....her ....voice.

That's probably the main reason Candice is/was jealous of Adriana :rofl: Even though she got to be in the spotlight, they always focused more on Adriana.

14 hours ago, Lowlapez said:

Thanks, yes! "the crazy ones"...I just always found it strange how VS gave the go ahead for another angel to appear in her FB...that's even saltier than the crazy fanbase on IG, because its coming straight from corporate!

I remember this! I imagine the show wanted  adriana and not candice. Candice must have been offended...I would have been a little miffed myself 

9 hours ago, *Luna* said:
  12 hours ago, uberglasses said:

As long as she's there, Adriana is their biggest STAR and most recognizable/she's a better talker than Candice with her ....slow ...talking ...and ....not ....much ...expression ....in ....her ....voice.

lol...she does always talk slow and composed and subdued...I'd love to hear how she sounds talking fast, excited, a mile a minute, etc...never heard her like that

35 minutes ago, Lowlapez said:

lol...she does always talk slow and composed and subdued...I'd love to hear how she sounds talking fast, excited, a mile a minute, etc...never heard her like that

I don't think she talks fast tbh. Although I'm sure she exaggerates the slow and "seductive" talking when she's working for VS, I think she naturally has a slow and calm voice.

3 hours ago, *Luna* said:

I don't think she talks fast tbh. Although I'm sure she exaggerates the slow and "seductive" talking when she's working for VS, I think she naturally has a slow and calm voice.

her voice makes me feel sleepy. I do think that VS tried to make her the queen..giving her $10m bra, press, etc etc but it didn't work

• 3 weeks later...

Well, here's one of the most embarrassing posts I've ever seen. 

23507038_1879546532360296_56079955520850

Basically it says that "It got to Lais' head and she's now showing off about being in China and she even took her family to see her. Zero humility because Candice was the right one to wear the FB because she has an amazing catwalk with the way her hips move."  I'm guessing the 'it' in question is the Fantasy Bra...

Anyway, can't believe someone would think Lais being proud of getting the FB and taking her family to see her is a bad thing and it means she's showing off or whatever. 

• 3 weeks later...

Now that we can officially declare VSFS 2017 dead, minus the competitions that will be going on for the next bit. 

I'd like to thank anyone who posted in the thread, next year maybe I'll be around more :ermm: 

For the models that didn't get in: 

rMoXDhH.gif

For the fans that are upset "their" model didn't get more time: :idk: 

For everyone who sifted through the same post(s) over the 100's of pages of bullshit. 

Personally? I feel like the salt levels were down from 2016 or even 2015, that's bad news for the business :/ We run on the VSFS and SI salt levels to make it to the next year, but alas, we shall be back with BZ funding money we'll steal from the vault and be back worse than ever :hehe: 

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...