Bellazon

Victoria's Saltiest

Prettyphile

These fans are legit fucked. All fandoms now are really messed up. I've noticed based on what I follow they are just so out of hand with their obsessions. These fans are ruining everything. Gosh I remember the days when it was just us on forums. I miss those days.

@Kevork89 It's because they are given the platform, if there was no twitter and no comment sections the world would be a better place. Older days people weren't as open online in expressing how they felt, now every person who has an account somewhere thinks that their screaming and opinion matters. Also the fact that the second someone disagrees it's max salt levels cause the social skills of most people are not properly developed.

Also not enough goats:

VzXBOGT.gif

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/4/2017 at 1:18 PM, gotportugal said:

#RIPVS EVERYONE WILL STOP BUYING VS BECAUSE GODDESS TAKO BELL NATS DIDN'T MAKE IT, SOUND THE ALLARM BELLS

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/dNl4-w9ZrBs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1 hour ago, gotportugal said:

I can't wait for the Victoria's Saltiest thread to pick up on this, these fans give me life!!

oLlOzP5.gif

Today we are gathered here to commemorate the sanity of Behati Prinsloo fan's.

Behati today on everyone's favourite photo site NarcismGram announced she is several months pregnant.

While the Behati fans believe it could just be: Pseudocyesis (a word they don't know exist nor can pronounce) coming from the Queen Bee's mouth it "should" (according to fans) be true, or it could be false.

Is it really Behati is just so mad at VS for not paying attention to her while her lead signer husband sticks his microphone in her every orifice? Could it be she had a kid and wants to live a normal life as a mother and a wife and doesn't want that much to do with modelling anymore? Could it be Behati planned this so she wouldn't have to walk at VSFS and then VS would get rid of her, in which case she could file a lawsuit for firing a pregnant woman? Maybe she has a contract written in blood with Hilary Clinton as the observer. No-one knows for sure.

Pictured below is the Behati fan clubs emergency meeting today:

qCAMyBM.gif

We interviewed a Candice fan today and got the following response:

So, this just means, my gurl, the only girl Candice gets more screen time, or i swear to god I will cut Ed.

As we can see Candice fans are just as civil as Behati fans.

• 1 month later...
On 19/10/2017 at 4:22 AM, *Luna* said:

What happend to this topic? :p Might just be the best one on BZ yet.

On 20/10/2017 at 9:46 PM, CandleVixen said:

I think it might get more fun as the show gets closer.  And right  after the show's airing. 

Personally, I do not feel like doing VS salty thread ATM, nor being around BZ much/at all.

Aside from myself and one or two other's who contributed the "shit posts/funny stuff" most other's just came for a laugh. Which is the opposite of myself usually contributing nothing and letting other's do the work

• 2 weeks later...

some fans really dont know when to stop. they just can't Lais have her moment, it has to be all about their fave (this is all from the same instagram account btw)

DNhef4aVoAA6_iz.jpg  DNhef4TU8AAoT0k.jpg  DNlquq1VQAAijlv.jpg

after saying she hated the fantasy bra and that Candice deserved it better, she went and made an edit of Candice on it. then she went on a long rant about how she didnt like Lais and that we had to respect her opinion even if it was disrespectful. just a lof of bullshit.

3 minutes ago, apocalypsian said:

some fans really dont know when to stop. they just can't Lais have her moment, it has to be all about their fave (this is all from the same instagram account btw)

DNhef4aVoAA6_iz.jpg  DNhef4TU8AAoT0k.jpg  DNlquq1VQAAijlv.jpg

after saying she hated the fantasy bra and that Candice deserved it better, she went and made an edit of Candice on it. then she went on a long rant about how she didnt like Lais and that we had to respect her opinion even if it was disrespectful. just a lof of bullshit.

Yeah I keep seeing this and edits in Elsa it's crazy but lais is boring very pretty but im not surprised this happened they want candice and Elsa