Bellazon

Victoria's Saltiest

Prettyphile

Big thanks to everyboulevard for the thread name!

People say some really dumb shit when it comes to models, especially VS models. The amount of salty, emotional, batshit crazy comments found on social media is mind blowing and frankly hilarious. Please feel free to participate.

I'll start with these posted on Ed Razek's Instagram account.

FBgate :rofl:

What the hell is in your mind? You let lily represent the fantasy bra, let the newest angel open the show, and let gigi walk on the runway? Are you crazy or something? @behatiprinsloo DESERVES THE FB MORE!!!! THE WHOLE WORLD KNOW IT. I'm gonna hate this year's VSFS, for sure. Screw VS. #totalpissed #behatideservesFBmore #screwVS

------

@ed_razek please, i'm like crying on my bed literally. Please, i can't wait untill next year to see behati wearing the Fantasy Bra, for god's sake. Please, don't break my heart twice. You already did it last year, but please don't do that again. Please. Behati for fantasy bra. She deserves it, don't you have eyes? Please give us another miracle, come on, you can do better than this. VS can do better than this. Sorry not sorry, I'm already hating this year's VSFS. #BEHATIFORFANTASYBRA #BEHATIDESERVESFBMORE #SCREWVS

Some gems from Facebook:

"its really saaaaaaaaaaaaddd and mad behati the one who should be won the fantasy bra im not going waht the vs show this year u guys are going nuts"

"C'mon! What the hell?! Lily?! What about Behati?????? She deserve it way more...... I dont understand what happened with VS in the last year! "

And my absolute personal favorite, 

"Maybe should have spend more money on making your bras good instead! Worn your VS wireless bra and it got torn up front just within a week of using. I didn't get to return it as I don't even know what is you return policy. MAKE BETTER BRAS! Can't even wear the new one, and right now it's just sitting it my closet."

Gigi Hadid not known walk, she is a HORRIBLE model and Blanca Padilla is a DIAMOND

ChHaddu.gif

, A TRUE ANGEL

vPfpbu0.gif

Gigi will ruin the Fashion Show and I think you will regret not having choose to Blanca Padilla. I love Victoria's Secret but the choice of Gigi has been a disaster -

Hot off the presses

With your always engaging journalist and expert salt level reader, Limer McLime:

Today the daily lime newspaper and website was the 1,589th to report and show the new Victoria Secrets Fantasy Bra (picture below:)

ThkzbC0.jpg

There were many unhappy fans in the fashion and non fashion industries. Outrage, threats and possibly civil unrest. We took to the streets for reaction:

"You know my wife looks good in the Victoria Secrets I bought her in Vegas. Now after seeing Lily, I appreciate how beautiful my wife is."

"This is an outrage!!!!!!! Behati so I mean I can't even right now I'm sorry I can't even. Just I can't"

"You know I <3 (they really said this) Lily so I'm okay with this"

"Sir this is a bank. Unless you have some banking to do please get out."

But as an EXCLUSIVE just for our online readers we have received never before seen footage of Lily Aldridge and her initial reaction:

A strange choice for sure, however we also got on the line with our mole inside Victoria Secrets who shall not be named, apparently when creating the bra the designers were listening to this:

And thanks to a hidden audio log we obtained this was said: "I wonder what a fireworks bra would look like on Lily, but you know of course less cleavage then Katy Perry"

This has been a special report from Limer McLimer. Toon in next time for more of the news you know can only be false true

lovemarie_1112  - 26 minutes ago
2mill i would use the for starving homeless people 2mill can buy the homeless a House People make so much stupid things to make money I would use 2 mill to help the poor and hungry [grin] who ever spends 2mill On a braw Its a waste of mulla

Is this gal ^^ Sally Struthers? :rofl:

qSIJAQz.jpg

Quick hide yo food people!

7HJP0iT.jpg

@Limer :rofl: :rofl: