Bellazon

Lily-Rose Depp
Thumbnail

RebelleFleur

• 2 weeks later...

Of course than can ^^ I am 100% for any kid with talent. I love Gigi and Bella and also Kaia "mini Cindy" & Carla Bruni became the super model we know because of her family connections.

Vanessa Paradis is my idol since 1987 and anything from her is more than welcome.

But Lily? Damn! This girl looks dead on every single pictures. She is  a dead body posing for photographers.

Se doesn't smile, shows any kind of feeling & emotions and behind her eyes you have emptiness. It seems like she only does that (modeling & acting) because it's there. Karl is there, Chanel is there so let's use what they offer her on a silver plate. She does what she does now because of Vanessa not because of her natural born talent.

And she is kind of super average.

1 hour ago, lostdiadem said:

So whoever is a daughter/son of can't be famous, too?

You can but when your "job" is being a child of famous parents that doesn't mean you are on the same level as people who actually work in fashion.

Just because she stepped few times in front of camera doesn't mean that she's a model.

Maybe an actress at best because she just did Kevin Smith's movie which features surprise, surprise, Smith's daughter too.

She's just not a fashion model and I don't think she even presents herself as one.

I don't agree with you both.

I mean, she's still young and she has to work more on her posing, on her looks etc, but she's just at the beginning, she can't be perfect already. I see a lot of models who have more experience and have been in the businness for decades and I get the same anonymous expressions and posing as you find in Lily, which is worse in my opinion. Models rarely smile in their photoshoots or fashion shows, you can only see them in the VSFS or in photoshoots that are not made for the high-fashion industry.

10 minutes ago, Schemer said:

You can but when your "job" is being a child of famous parents that doesn't mean you are on the same level as people who actually work in fashion.

Just because she stepped few times in front of camera doesn't mean that she's a model.

Maybe an actress at best because she just did Kevin Smith's movie which features surprise, surprise, Smith's daughter too.

Of course she's not on their same level, I mean, her parents have at least 20 years of experience.

And yes, maybe that doesn't mean she is a model, but she is starting to be one.

And if you're talking about Yoga Hosers then you know that there are also Johnny and Vanessa, right? :rofl: and that's still a start for her career as an actress.

She's young and she has to experience both sides to decide what she wants to do in her future.

And if she can't be a model, what about all those wanna-bes that you find on Instagram and who have a thread in this section just as well? C'mon.. :rofl:

I really don't think being young is the problem. Vanessa was having more personality at 14 than her. Laetitia was already a natural born model at 15 and Brook Shield was delivering so more intensity in her pose/look at only 10.Youth is not the issue to me. Lily is simply not "there" the only emotion I see is "bored to death" And when I say "she never smile" I do not mean I want to see a big smile on her lips but a smile in her eyes -Yo! Tyra Banks!- I want to see LIFE!

Is she going to learn how to pose and how to show emotion? I hope! As Cindy Crawford would say : " In the studio, I do try to have a thought in my head, so that it's not like a blank stare" Right now Lily is a blank stare.

12 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

Of course than can ^^ I am 100% for any kid with talent. I love Gigi and Bella and also Kaia "mini Cindy" & Carla Bruni became the super model we know because of her family connections.

Vanessa Paradis is my idol since 1987 and anything from her is more than welcome.

But Lily? Damn! This girl looks dead on every single pictures. She is  a dead body posing for photographers.

Se doesn't smile, shows any kind of feeling & emotions and behind her eyes you have emptiness. It seems like she only does that (modeling & acting) because it's there. Karl is there, Chanel is there so let's use what they offer her on a silver plate. She does what she does now because of Vanessa not because of her natural born talent.

And she is kind of super average.

I think she's cute/pretty. :smile:

Yes, she's super skinny but so are 90% of other models.

She's obviously not as experienced as a real model and is still super young so she's not going to be all that great at it. Hopefully she'll get better at it so she isn't down a blank stare.

Idc which section she's in really but she doesn't deserve all the hate. She really doesn't. I'd like to see other people try to model and look good.

12 hours ago, lostdiadem said:

I don't agree with you both.

I mean, she's still young and she has to work more on her posing, on her looks etc, but she's just at the beginning, she can't be perfect already. I see a lot of models who have more experience and have been in the businness for decades and I get the same anonymous expressions and posing as you find in Lily, which is worse in my opinion. Models rarely smile in their photoshoots or fashion shows, you can only see them in the VSFS or in photoshoots that are not made for the high-fashion industry.

Of course she's not on their same level, I mean, her parents have at least 20 years of experience.

And yes, maybe that doesn't mean she is a model, but she is starting to be one.

And if you're talking about Yoga Hosers then you know that there are also Johnny and Vanessa, right? :rofl: and that's still a start for her career as an actress.

She's young and she has to experience both sides to decide what she wants to do in her future.

And if she can't be a model, what about all those wanna-bes that you find on Instagram and who have a thread in this section just as well? C'mon.. :rofl:

+1,000,000,000,000 @ the part in red.

Lily is more of a model and far more beautiful than any of these instagram bitches will ever be. IG model is synonymous with basic bitch. At least Lily is more unique and her smile is gorgeous (so I don't understand why people say she looks dead). I'm looking right at you: Abigail Ratchford and WolfieCindy & Co. They're so fkn tacky.