Bellazon

Sarah Mcdaniel
Thumbnail

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What is with people and not wanting to believe her blue eye is a contact? Even her playboy pictures you can tell it is. It's unnaturally blue. And then there's the fact you can see her real eye color when the contact has shifted. I get called "A sad cunt" who is "blatantly retarded" when I call her out on it. I'm not saying she's not beautiful, she's gorgeous, but the fake eye shit has to stop. 

On 2/25/2016 at 11:23 AM, Manyfaces said:

What is with people and not wanting to believe her blue eye is a contact? Even her playboy pictures you can tell it is. It's unnaturally blue. And then there's the fact you can see her real eye color when the contact has shifted. I get called "A sad cunt" who is "blatantly retarded" when I call her out on it. I'm not saying she's not beautiful, she's gorgeous, but the fake eye shit has to stop. 

I think it's very possible she has sectoral heterochromia.  It's probable she wears a color contact because sectoral heterochromia can be somewhat distracting, even unsightly to some.  Wanting a more uniform iris color for cosmetic reasons would be perfectly understandable.

Edited by GTownHoya
spelling

9 hours ago, Kugelschreiber said:

She said on the snapchat of Playboy that her mother has it too but I think when her agency wrote that she has hazel eyes then this is the truth. I don´t think that her agency is gonna lie. 

lies. agencies lie all the time. be about height or measurements. and hazel eyes can look different colors in different light on different people. from brown to green even.  either way this discussion is tiresome.

3 minutes ago, Priapus said:

lies. agencies lie all the time. be about height or measurements. 

Yes, they lie but about height and measurements. A girl with two different eye colors is something unique and nothing to hide. It´d be stupid of them when they say that she has hazel eyes and actually she has heterochromia. I can bet with you she would get more attention if they write one eye blue and the other hazel. :) 

1 hour ago, Kugelschreiber said:

Yes, they lie but about height and measurements. A girl with two different eye colors is something unique and nothing to hide. It´d be stupid of them when they say that she has hazel eyes and actually she has heterochromia. I can bet with you she would get more attention if they write one eye blue and the other hazel. :) 

except that it wouldn't because heterochromia isn't a color, and it wouldn't be of any consequence since she's already getting attention for the very thing  you and posters like you can't quit being anal retentives about.

20 hours ago, Priapus said:

except that it wouldn't because heterochromia isn't a color, and it wouldn't be of any consequence since she's already getting attention for the very thing  you and posters like you can't quit being anal retentives about.

I said before I don´t care which eye color she has and that she is beautiful anyway. Maybe users like you should learn reading things from beginning before judging. I just wote what she said on snapchat. 

21 hours ago, Kugelschreiber said:

I said before I don´t care which eye color she has and that she is beautiful anyway. Maybe users like you should learn reading things from beginning before judging. I just wote what she said on snapchat. 

you don't care? it's your third post on the subject on this very page. you obviously care. the only one with reading comprehension issues is you.