Bellazon

Sarah Mcdaniel
Thumbnail

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

She's very pretty, but damn some people on other forums got pissed when I pointed out that she wears a contact. I don't know why some people refuse to see that she edits her photos like any other model on Instagram, she doesn't have full heterochromia, only sectoral if it meets the criteria. Her "blue" eye isn't as brilliantly blue as it looks in her Instagram or in some of her photoshopped shoots- it's mostly brown with a blue ring. She wears the blue contact to cover the all that brown, as it can be clearly seen in the unedited photos. Even in her official digitals from her agency you can see she doesn't have a true blue eye. It was a smart move though, her edited pics going viral got her noticed by an agency and she has a great body, and she has a very pretty, lush look.  

http://elxrmarketing.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/04_onc-sarah-2_0497.jpg.  Clearly a contact, and if you go through the rest of the photoshoot, it's still clear.  

Edit:. Also here is her eyes with more of the brown showing, she's still wearing a contact Lens but you can see more of her natural brown eye color.  https://www.instagram.com/p/3sod0uACeI/?taken-by=_domingophoto

Wait, I learned some of this in bio last year with some additional help from Google. If her eye is mostly brown with a blue ring, that make's it central heterochromia does it not? 

Cause sectoral would be like Henry Cavill or Dominic Sherwood's eyes who are mostly blue but a tiny chunk is brown. 

So mystery solved? It's not full or sectoral heterochromia it's only central? 

It's weird though. In the first photo her eye looks like sectoral, so that's the contacts/fake ones (one part of her eye is a different color from the rest) but in the second it looks more like central (typically a ring of a different color in the middle of your eye). 

I'm thinking she's central. Cause in the second pic both her eyes have different middle color as opposed to the rest which is typically what central heterochromia is. She still has different colored eyes, but she's not full or sectoral heterochromia like some pics portray her to be. 

EDIT: It's a contact? Gahhh. She's just sectoral screw it. She's not full heterochromia that's for sure. 

• 2 weeks later...

I mean... do you guys even know how colored contacts work? The fact that the blue contact makes her eye BIGGER than her other one should be a obvious sign. People with REAL heterochromia don't have one eye that looks bigger.

This agency has her eye color listed as "HAZEL". That's it. Someone on instagram pointed this out and she deleted all their comments. This website even links her correct instagram so you know it's her.

http://msamodels.com/la/Models/Development/Women/791654/Sarah-McDanie

l569141da3d0aa_Screenshot2016-01-09at12.1

Pretty Reddit girl with real heterochromia

Frit4G5.thumb.jpg.85302d6de5a363cba0dead

NWz65WY.thumb.jpg.a2fd042d35afddc411811a

CFQTo-kWoAEcrqi.thumb.jpg.4c3532541c857c