Bellazon

Brooklyn Kelly
Thumbnail

RebelleFleur

• 7 months later...

http://blog.lenismodelmanagement.co.uk/a-day-in-the-life-brooklyn/

collage2-e1433513861343.jpgbrooklyn.gif

Hello everyone, my name is Brooklyn I’m an Aussie model visiting Leni’s in London. Today was a sunny day, I woke up at 6am and headed out to the gym before another great day in London. By 7am I was back at home, so I decided to sit outside and absorb some of this beautiful weather we’ve been having with my breakfast. For this I made blueberries, strawberries, orange and natural organic yogurt topped with chia seeds. This is the perfect light breakfast before a big day of shooting.

At 7:30am, after breakfast, it was time to get ready for the day. I painted my nails and headed out to my shoot which was for Men’s Health Magazine and was being shot by one of my favourite photographers in London “Steve Read”. After hair and makeup we got straight on with the shoot. Little did I know it was “national doughnut day” and Steve had bought in these amazing doughnuts from “CrossTown”, they were amazing! After 3 hours of shooting we decided it was time to wrap it up.

At lunch time I caught up with some friends. We had a quick cup of tea in Borough market, where we came across this awesome cafe that was full of hanging umbrellas, it was beautiful. Then I headed home past Big Ben which is such a sight to see. Later on in the evening I went out for some wine and a home cooked dinner at a friends house which was such a treat.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...