Bellazon

Marvel's Jessica Jones

Michael*

image-marker-1.jpg

Marvel's Jessica Jones
Release Date: November 20, 2015

The Netflix original series Marvel’s Jessica Jones is the second of four epic live-action adventure series (Marvel’s Daredevil, which launched April 10th, Marvel’s Luke Cage and Marvel’s Iron Fist, all leading up to the teaming of the main characters in Marvel’s The Defenders) to premiere only on Netflix. It is a suspenseful, edgy look into the life of Jessica Jones, one of the most popular new Marvel characters of the last decade, as she faces demons from within and without. The drama will premiere with thirteen one-hour episodes.

Marvel’s Jessica Jones on Netflix is Executive Produced by series Showrunner Melissa Rosenberg (Twilight, Dexter) and Liz Friedman (Elementary), along with Jeph Loeb (Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Smallville, Heroes), who also serves as Marvel’s Head of Television.

Synopsis
Taking place after a tragic ending to her short-lived stint as a superhero, the new series follows Jessica Jones as she rebuilds her personal life and career as a detective who gets pulled into cases involving people with extraordinary abilities in New York City.

Cast
Kristen Ritter - Jessica Jones

David Tennant - Dr. Zebediah Kilgrave/The Purple Man

Mike Colter - Luke Cage

Rachael Taylor - Trish 'Patsy' Walker

Rosario Dawson - Claire Temple

Carrie-Anne Moss - Jeri Hogarth

Eka Darville - Malcolm

Erin Moriarty - Hope

Wil Traval - Detective Will Simpson

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks Shep. :heythere:

A fifth teaser just appeared online. It offers the first glimpse of the main antagonist, Dr. Zebediah Kilgrave/The Purple Man, to be played in the show of course by David Tennant. This series can't get here quickly enough. :chicken:

• 1 month later...
On 05/12/2015 at 6:00 AM, Joe > Average said:

It must be said that her lips drive me crazy :ninja: (in a good way so that nothing is lost in translation) and its good to see 'The Doctor' again :mellow: . Its interesting to see him play such a different character.

I agree! I watched Doctor Who and I was like "Omg it's him"