Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit Model Tournament

alluringbeauties

The Championship match is now open for voting!

Voting for the match is open until 10:30pm US Eastern Time on February 10. Use the link under the matchup to vote, which will literally take about a second to do. Please vote only once, since duplicate votes do not count.

More information about the tournament, including standings, brackets, results, and all matches can be found here.

Thanks for voting!

-------

Championship Match: 
Marisa Miller vs. Bar Refaeli
Vote: http://poll.fm/5jd7o

x_SSx_SISMT2015_KS_Ch_M01_Marisa_Miller_

On 2/7/2016 at 3:23 PM, alluringbeauties said:

The Championship match is now open for voting!

Voting for the match is open until 10:30pm US Eastern Time on February 10. Use the link under the matchup to vote, which will literally take about a second to do. Please vote only once, since duplicate votes do not count.

More information about the tournament, including standings, brackets, results, and all matches can be found here.

Thanks for voting!

-------

Championship Match: 
Marisa Miller vs. Bar Refaeli
Vote: http://poll.fm/5jd7o

x_SSx_SISMT2015_KS_Ch_M01_Marisa_Miller_

Last day for voting! One of these beauties will be crowned Champion! Thanks so much for participating throughout the tournament. It's been fun, again. :)

Knockout Stage - Championship Match

#1 Bar Refaeli (50.9%) defeated #2 Marisa Miller (49.1%)

My spin:
Bar Refaeli has repeated as Champion of the SI Swimsuit Model Tournament! The 2014 winner takes home the 2015 crown after a very tight match against 2013 winner Marisa Miller. 

Bar certainly had to earn this year’s title against some very tough competition, as four of her final five matches were close ones. In three of those, Bar received less than 52% of the vote, but the only number that really matters is the 0 in Bar’s loss column! She’s the last model standing, and she improves her career tournament record to an astounding 22-1, with her only loss coming to Brooklyn Decker in 2013.

Thank you all for participating in the tournament this year! I hope to be back next year for the 4th running, and I may actually start up some interim “exhibition” matches throughout the year. 

Final Knockout Stage Bracket: here

37 minutes ago, alluringbeauties said:

It varies, but it ends up somewhere between 50-125 or so.  The ones involving more popular models or better matches tend to draw more.  

Bar won by two votes, so it was a nail biter! :) 

Hey, thanks for answering.  Which model(s) had the most votes in a single round?  Seems like that's another "metric" of popularity.

On 2/12/2016 at 6:37 PM, Bloodshot said:

Hey, thanks for answering.  Which model(s) had the most votes in a single round?  Seems like that's another "metric" of popularity.

That would take a lot of work to answer... I have only recorded the percentages.  Maybe someday I'll dig out the answer, but I need a break.  Actually, I guess I need to ogle at a new batch of SI Swimsuit photos beginning tomorrow. :)