Bellazon

Lithuanian Models

g

Hi,

I would like to present few models from my native country Lithuania. It's in Eastern Europe and with only 3,6million population, but because of a huge concentration of beautiful ladies I love this land :]

I hope other members of Bellazon will help me posting some pics. jul, especially you! :]

Goda Savickaite, 23 old. Better known in international podiums. At present time she's back in her native little town Radviliskis and opened clothes shop. Face of www.motivi.com

post-487-0-1446117727-02988_thumb.jpgpost-487-0-1446117727-10674_thumb.jpgpost-487-0-1446117727-14977_thumb.jpg

Kristina X. Not much data on her. Local model. Very nice and good looking girl as I saw her in "real world" (let's say like this) :]

post-487-0-1446117729-45797_thumb.jpgpost-487-0-1446117729-47608_thumb.jpg

post-487-0-1446117729-50615_thumb.jpg

Please do not post images side by side that total more than 600 pixels in width - post edited by impel69

Hi,

I would like to present few models from my native country Lithuania. It's in Eastern Europe and with only 3,6million population, but because of a huge concentration of beautiful ladies I love this land :]

I hope other members of Bellazon will help me posting some pics. jul, especially you! :]

Goda Savickaite, 23 old. Better known in international podiums. At present time she's back in her native little town Radviliskis and opened clothes shop. Face of www.motivi.com

post-3726-0-1446117765-33357_thumb.jpgpost-3726-0-1446117765-41401_thumb.jpgpost-3726-0-1446117765-46108_thumb.jpg

she's gorgeous!

It's sad that models from Small country's like ours (I'm from Bulgaria) never get big international supermodels. Ever!

I mean some of these models are more gorgeous (and probably as professional/or even better) As all the international models we kow about now , that are walking the runways of the biggest designers and appearing in the biggest Fashion magazines.

It's sad that models from Small country's like ours (I'm from Bulgaria) never get big international supermodels. Ever!

I mean some of these models are more gorgeous (and probably as professional/or even better) As all the international models we kow about now , that are walking the runways of the biggest designers and appearing in the biggest Fashion magazines.

How many model agencies do you have which work with bigger international model agiencies? I think that's the problem. Bulgarian model management doesn't work as it should.

You could establish and develope one! ;]

How many model agencies do you have which work with bigger international model agiencies? I think that's the problem. Bulgarian model management doesn't work as it should.

You could establish and develope one! ;]

Exacly none of our agencies work with big international agancies , except Exground which i think works with Ford but still ur right bulgarian model manegment does not work as it should...At all! It sux lol...

Incredibly lucky.

I'd post a pic but I don't think she'd like that. I wouldn't either :p

Chances of some mofo beating it off to hers pics are too high on this forum.

She's hot though. We're talking 5'4", about 110 pounds, c-cup, tight/full butt, green eyes, full lips, brown wavey hair (brown naturally, it's auburn and straight now), firm but soft to the touch, she used to do ballet so she moves like a dream. Plus she gives the greatest scalp massages ever.

Incredibly lucky.

She's hot though. We're talking 5'4", about 110 pounds, c-cup, tight/full butt, green eyes, full lips, brown wavey hair (brown naturally, it's auburn and straight now), firm but soft to the touch, she used to do ballet so she moves like a dream. Plus she gives the greatest scalp massages ever.

Whatever... she's not model, so you can't anyway post her pic.

Incredibly lucky.

Whatever... she's not model, so you can't anyway post her pic.

Nope, but she's better looking :p