Bellazon

bellazon.org

Désir

bellazon.org

Is this website somehow connected or related to bellazon.com or is it totally separate website that has nothing to do with bellazon.com I've been wondering about this for years.

LMAO You don't even know... Let me pull out some quotes for ya...

I suffer anything for Goddess but
she doesn't need a pathetic loser like me

I know it sounds bad but I have suffered so much for her! The worst thing is to life
without her, without even meeting her! All the self-torture I practise in order to
worship her is nothing compared to my mental suffering. Physical pain takes
mental pain away and in fact I feel strong happiness when I suffer self-inflicted pain.

I can't create any religion before there's millions of worshippers. Furthermore who says I have the priviledge of doing that? No way, I am a pathetic loser! I am the only person here who worships her and I can't make anyone worship her! I feel so bad for her. :cry:

Everytime I go through my picture collection of her I am so amazed by her beauty. Often I feel I can't take it, but I can! I feel despair and euphoria. I can't think clearly. I feel I should be in horrible pain. I hear myself screaming inside my head. Images of medieval torture devices flash in my eyes. I have this unpleasant feeling she is suffering because I'm not. I can't stand that irrational feeling. Her beauty makes other thing look almost ugly. She shines like the Sun bringing light to this dark world. I try to find faults in her stunning beauty but I can't find, every millimeter of her is perfect and it scares me. It means she is a true goddess, it means she can destroy me, kill me, enslave me and torture me. I'm so scared but it is wonderful. I can testify her beauty. I can dedicate my life to worshipping her. I can suffer for her. I can feel her beauty in my blood burning my veins. I imagine being her husband, the man of her dreams. How sad I am realising it is an utopia I should be living. Then I think about her happiness. That is the most important thing in the universe. I become happy realising it does not matter how much I suffer, she can be extremely happy. I start praying for her happiness. Please, may all the men in the world suffer but not her, no please! I'm praying so hard and I'm an atheist, Ins being my secular religion. I feel bad when her thread is quiet. She deserves so much better...

Tabasco is strong enough for me. It burned like hell but I didn't go to shower because I wanted to suffer it for Ins. My privates are really red! :evil:
Do dominatrixes use Tabasco on their slaves?

Carsten is like this level of odd, just a little less model stalker worthy and more Nazi fetish mommy and me sexy time weird.