Who possesses the finest booty?

[solo]

^^we all know that saying about opinions and assholes, right? :war: :jimmy:

:whistle: :rofl:

Assholes have better opinions? :idk: :p

lol, :trout: something like that, fucker :rofl:

:jimmy: :ninja:

but on a more serious note...

i try my best to have an open mind about alot of shit at bz, itd be nice just once in a while if

others would do the same. *sermon over*

asses are appreciated, penny... i've just met a lot of dudes who think buffie is borderline-fat (none think she is outright fat; thank god, because she isn't). they like women who look more like beyonce and kim k.

EDIT: beyonce was a poor example, she doesn't have much of an ass... you know what i mean, though, lol.

i know you do, anon..and many others... but i was speaking to the nay-sayers and they know who they are.

i un dersttand that preferences arent the same for everybody. but have the class to let those who enjoy, enjoy without negative shit to harsh a good vibe. i see soooooo much shit i dont like at bz, but id never be so ....to put it plainly

so fucking RUDE to ever voice it. if i did id about explode with all the negative energy it would give me.

suppose im an idealist... i hope that people can understand others likes and respect them.

and buffie isnt for everyone, of course!!! but thats what the scrollong function is for.... believe me i use it all the fucking time :cain:

heres an ass almost as big, maybe itll pass muster cuz its not a black ass

8c0mclf.gif 8aevf2a.gif

^ I remember BZ member tuhreese showed me a pic of the new one she got on her lower back and it's surprisingly cool looking -- it's a griffin, I believe (that, or it's a rooster :laugh:), with a huge star within its tail/wings -- it was hard to tell because the pic was LQ. (Y)