- The Results -

1. Emily Ratajkowski - 75
2. Laetitia Casta - 74
3. Lily Aldridge - 70
4. Kaia Gerber - 64
5. Heidi Klum- 61
6. Jessica Lee Buchanan - 55

No bonuses this round

Note: Tie breaks are determined by who places in a higher number of positions. If 6's are equal then who placed more 5's and so on.

GROUP 1/6

-9a -

PXFQXcem.jpg UKuXi4dj.jpg 63qEPHvw.jpg i6jpEXfy.jpg CudEfNtN.jpg fus9fx6h.jpg

Xenia Deli - Vika Bronova - Chrissy Teigen

Victoria Lee  - Sanne Vloet - Daiane Sodre

Rank the following models between 1 - 6 (1 being the least liked & 6 being the most)

If you are unfamiliar with a model feel free to vote for them based on whatever criteria you like;

Examples:

• Looks
  • Body of Work
  • Public Persona
  • ect

Xenia Deli

Vika Bronova

Chrissy Teigen

Victoria Lee 

Sanne Vloet

Daiane Sodre

6. (most liked)

1. (least liked)

4 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

Really? why this type of comment is allowed? Ok if you don't like her but this is too much

Well it was "okay" To openly bash a model & members by several other members who won't be named in the SI thread when it was released for approx 3-5 pages, with no repercussion and no attempt to make a funny or even remotely funny joke about said model.

It was "okay" to openly bash me for a page in another thread, with no repercussion, until the lovely kiki stepped in.

It's "okay" to defend some people's clearly unhealthy defensive nature's about their favourite model(s) because we don't want to upset them for fear they may complain someone called them out on it.

I will change my comment this one time, grudgingly, however willingly and will not continue this conversation in the thread as I have done what was asked without being told and/or asked to by others. If it's still not enough you/anyone else can talk with me in PM, but I will not have open dialogue about it where other members can see it.

We may not get along but the request above I ask politely to be respected.