Bellazon

Miss Popularity... RESULTS

Prettyphile

@phenobarbie

Found the retarded way (ie easy) of counting all the final scores very quickly. This program allows me to cut and paste rows and columns, and then it counts up the scores for me, and to make it even better I can then cut & paste straight from the calculator into word pad. :rofl: 

I'm either going to buy the program, or find a cracked version for it. Screw pleb counting, I'm gonna let the program do it for me.

imagesc4e99.png

I do not see the Top 10 changing even when the final 9 girls votes are added, so with that; (subject to change)

• Of the Top 10 Highest Placed Models

3 are from North America

3 are from South America

3 are from Europe

1 is African but might consider herself Brazilian at this point :rofl:

• 3 out of 10 of the models are Victoria Secret Angels
  • Yulia Rose & Adriana Lima have been the models who've jumped the most placements throughout the entire comp.
  • Maryna Linchuk has been one of the most consistently placed models throughout the comp with her scores not vacillating much per round.
  • Charlotte Mckinney is basically dead to this forum and after 3 rounds only managed to score 81.5 points :rofl:
  • Between first place & tenth place there is a 814 point difference
  • 8 of the 10 have modeled for Victoria Secret
  • 5 of the 10 have modeled for SI Swimsuit/SI World Swim
  • 3 of the 10 models are basically newer models, or are semi established, but their careers/popularity is just beginning to take off.
  • The combined Top 10's scores are 30,904 points.
  • The Bottom 10 models only managed to get 1,098.75 points combined after 3 rounds *ouch*
  • The love affair with Alexandria Morgan seems to be coming to an end. She did very well in the beginning of the comp, but towards the end... zero fucks given.