Bellazon

Models name of "Prima Donna"

lordkruel

I also employed the magic of google image search, but I'm a bit hesitant on this one, because all it seems to turn up are endless variations on the same set of images. I can't find anything else of Julie Marie to compare. I'm not saying there isn't something, just that I don't see it.

The set from which the second image is taken was posted at usemycomputer under the name Julie-Marie Geyskens in 2008, and what I suspect happened is that all of the various folks out there who have their loser "hot chicks" websites reposted the set under that name, hence all of the google hits.

Now, Twig @umc later suggested that this is actually Loryn van Wyk

Max, Cape Town: maxmodels.co.za

MOT, London: http://www.motmodel.com/Detail.aspx?model_id=2599

I haven't really tried to figure out if it is Loryn, I'll let someone else decide. Twig didn't assert this ID positively, he suggested it rather, but given that he is simply amazing at IDs, it may very well be her.

that is not Lorraine van Wyk or Loryn Wyk as she is sometimes booked under. I can't say with 100% certainty that it is Julie Marie but I know with 100% certainty that's not Lorraine. 

She is also with Ice Model Management in Capetown

http://www.icemodels.co.za/portfolio.aspx?c=cpt&modelid=592944&msubid=8976&subid=8976&sexid=2

do we know what that image was from?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

I think the first one is Sophie Billard, recently identified in another thread. I couldn't get her image out of my head, until I realized she was in a Prima Donna campaign from some years back. Here are two more images. Vintage model experts, is this a correct ID?

billard-sophie-primadonnafond4_1024.thumb.jpeg.6eadbc3557833b933dc216acb53db9ee.jpegbillard-sophie-primadonnafond5_1024.thumb.jpeg.dba8410f61fa1044e717db3134221c00.jpeg

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...