Bellazon

Camille Lingerie model

chark

• 1 month later...

Camille is a UK brand that appears to book out of London. Looks like they book from secondary agencies. 

I see Heather Crook, Saffi Karina, Louise Cliffe, 

http://www.immmodels.com/

http://www.motmodel.com/

http://www.bmamodels.com/

Heather and Saffi are considered Plus/Curve size even though they don't appear to be. All of these models I mentioned aren't exclusive. You might be able to find this model at

Storm 

First

Nevs

Zone

Leni's 

Industry People Manchester

Nemesis Models Manchester

Boss Managemnent Manchester

Thanks modelknowledge!

I will check your list, but I looked for her almost in all of them. Also I was looking for her in Derby agencies and nerby. I found other models who maybe worked wih her at Knickerpicker and Camille, but she seems is vanished. Also I usually check internet cache for that kind of agencies (she worked at Camille around 2010 - 2012), the problem with this is most of the time the pictures are missing or they are inside a missing flash animation.

Maybe someone else has more luck. In the meantime keep looking :)

That particular model is still on Camille's site. They definitely book out of London. You are looking for non-exclusive commercial print models with larger cup sizes. That model might even be consider plus. You might want to check out Hughes or 12+ who represents American Size 8 and 10 which aren't plus but sometimes do plus size work. 

All of them checked when I found her at knickerpicker. Usually you can find Natasha Malbasa (also at knickerpicker) at this agencies, so I was following this clue. Also checked others like Modelsplus, RGM Models, Bridge Models, all the British agencies I could find with plus models speciallity. Usually I check plus sections and real models/classic (to be sure).

My best clue was BMA Models, there are a lot of other models who worked for one of both brands, but I didn't see her.

Many thanks!

Heather is still listed at BMA. Also, you can find some picture of Charley Lynn (maybe no more than 4 or 5) and a bunch of pictures of Vanessa Bell on Camille site. Also you have Natasa Malbasa and Patricia Jones from knickerpicker.

Other models from Camille I identified from other agencies include: Jolie Myatt, Kiki Hatzer, Hayley Marie Coppin and Sara Amelia Davies.

I had not Louise Cliffe on the list, thanks :p

• 1 year later...

Thanks, panache36, she is.

I forgot to update this post, I found some stuff some months ago.

Also, I found her in an archived version of IMM (London) and in Adage Models (Birmingham) as Alison Brennan

She participated at Top Model of the World 2007 (China) representing Wales

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...