Bellazon

Barbara Herrera
Thumbnail

CAHA

Wow!! I think this girl just turned me into a lesbian!! :laugh:

:laugh:

i just don't get a buzz about her, i searched her thread in tfs and her thread has nearly half of 1 page - 7 posts :rofl: omg

seriously she is catalogue's girl, explain me this hype in bz

http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/f52/b...rera-63542.html

I can understand you can not liker her people have different tastes :) Her page is so small in tFS since people who have alot of pictures of her are mostly in the peruvian forums where she is mostly recognized, like me I don't post there or else her thread would be much bigger, you can see some compliments for her in tFS too... She might be a "catalougue girl" but you see, why would so many people take interest if they didn't see any more potential than that? :idk: If people give her a chance maybe they would appriciate just a little better rather than judging it from what they see. :blush:

Wow!! I think this girl just turned me into a lesbian!! :laugh:

:laugh:

i just don't get a buzz about her, i searched her thread in tfs and her thread has nearly half of 1 page - 7 posts :rofl: omg

seriously she is catalogue's girl, explain me this hype in bz

http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/f52/b...rera-63542.html

I can understand you can not liker her people have different tastes :) Her page is so small in tFS since people who have alot of pictures of her are mostly in the peruvian forums where she is mostly recognized, like me I don't post there or else her thread would be much bigger, you can see some compliments for her in tFS too... She might be a "catalougue girl" but you see, why would so many people take interest if they didn't see any more potential than that? :idk: If people give her a chance maybe they would appriciate just a little better rather than judging it from what they see. :blush:

yeah looks like fans see a lot of potential, but not clients lol

no, sorry really i have nothing against her, cute girl indeed

what's her biggest job?

To my knowledge GQ. She's also done Cosmo.

I could write an essay why she is a desireable model though. She really represents a certain demographic really well... a demographic which probably spends the most on clothes.

To my knowledge GQ. She's also done Cosmo.

I could write an essay why she is a desireable model though. She really represents a certain demographic really well... a demographic which probably spends the most on clothes.

Good memory :blush: and I prob. could too :ninja:

Como puede ser ella tan bella DIOOOS!!! :|

Thanks a lot Desti :flower:

Si cada vez que la veo se pone mas bella! :heart:

No se si eso es posible pero ella lo hace bien con sus sorpresas :laugh:

Si es verdad :drool: :heart: , otra sorpresita mas asi y creo q mis ojos no lo van a poder soportar!!! :chicken:

Como puede ser ella tan bella DIOOOS!!! :|

Thanks a lot Desti :flower:

Si cada vez que la veo se pone mas bella! :heart:

No se si eso es posible pero ella lo hace bien con sus sorpresas :laugh:

Si es verdad :drool: :heart: , otra sorpresita mas asi y creo q mis ojos no lo van a poder soportar!!! :chicken:

si si! :chicken: