Bellazon

Barbara Herrera
Thumbnail

CAHA

^ Just in case he tries to find her :shifty: :ninja:

haha for the days I was gone there wasn't that much Barbara fever... :cry:

Time to come back and bump her thread up with pictures :clap: I saw new ones will post them tommorow :p

ps about the single status on her profile... who knows if she has a boyfriend or not :idk: you never know :yes:

It's so weird to see a woman as beautiful as her come from the hellhole where we live

You guys know what's weird ? If you say "barbara herrera" in here, nobody knows her

Which is a shame, because she's awesome. And now that i recall, i have been collecting her pics from some magazines in here a while ago, let me try to convince my girl to use her scanner and i'll get them here

It's so weird to see a woman as beautiful as her come from the hellhole where we live

You guys know what's weird ? If you say "barbara herrera" in here, nobody knows her

Which is a shame, because she's awesome. And now that i recall, i have been collecting her pics from some magazines in here a while ago, let me try to convince my girl to use her scanner and i'll get them here